Jim McNulty Stockport to Brighton £150,000

"I've been speaking with the manager and the chairman, and I've heard from lots of people that it's a lovely place down here," he said.

Bless :lol:

Fellow new signing Craig Davies also reckons the Seagulls can make it back into the Championship ahead of the move in the new community stadium.

"Anybody is capable of beating anybody in this league," he said. "That's one of the reasons I've come here,

"Brighton can definitely push for the Championship as a football club. They've been there before and I don't see why they can't get there again.

Is that a reason to go there ? :grin:

Good. At this rate we don't need to sign anyone if all the chasing pack sell their best players.

Just Beckford and Delph to go... :grin:

McNulty isn't in our top 6 best players IMO and he's been bloofy awful in the last 5 or 6 games. He was out of contract at the end of the year so he really had to go with that sort of money on the table.

Isn't it depressing to just know that Brighton are going to pass us on the way up again?

It's okay, I'll do the excuses myself: sleeping giant, enormous catchment area, massive club, vast fanbase, historically bigger club than us, reached FA Cup final in 1983...

Any more?

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Isn't it depressing to just know that Brighton are going to pass us on the way up again?

It's okay, I'll do the excuses myself: sleeping giant, enormous catchment area, massive club, vast fanbase, historically bigger club than us, reached FA Cup final in 1983...

Any more?

It's about as depressing for us as it is exciting for you that you've uncovered a surely priceless crystal ball.

I always thought that of all Latics strikers in previous years, Warney would have been the most likely to go to Brighton.

No idea why, like.

Speaking as a man who has sprayed his body fluids over Mrs Warne from behind, I can assure you that she is a very attractive lady.

Any more?

I lived in Brighton for 5 years and it has a massive catchment area, the nearest "bigger" club is Palace and every game at the Withdean has sold out for the home fans which is something we can't manage - I bet that if we had been playing at the Withdean all this time you could pay on the day by now. I don't know where they are getting their money from but I am going down there for a few days on Monday 15th so will see if I can find out from friends down there.

I lived in Brighton for 5 years and it has a massive catchment area, the nearest "bigger" club is Palace and every game at the Withdean has sold out for the home fans which is something we can't manage - I bet that if we had been playing at the Withdean all this time you could pay on the day by now. I don't know where they are getting their money from but I am going down there for a few days on Monday 15th so will see if I can find out from friends down there.

I know-but it's no less depressing to see a club sail past us.

I never thought I'd see the day when we regard Peterborough and a club calling itself MK Dons as almost too big to compete with. And mighty Doncaster as a predator capable of taking away our best players.

If we ever slip out of the divison who will it be? Darlington? Massive stadium, big club, great catchment area...