Killkenny to Donny

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeps?? Keeps?? Do show me where Corp.

Besides I never said that because Blackers won the play offs all was well with Latics, but you knew that already didn't you? You cheeky little scamp you.

At the time I merely pointed it out in a "football is a funny old game" kind of way, you know team has woeful start yet triumphs in the end. I admit I did so the other day regards Forest last season because I've always thought JR's fat lady philosophy to be preferable to the one you seem most eloquent at presenting at every given opportunity.

There is that what you wanted one to say, to rise to the juicy bait? Well I aim to please and there are only so many times one can read an utter fabrication of ones previous comments without saying something. You seem to be one of those types who believe that if a conceit is presented often enough it will become fact .

Funnily enough there was another poster who used to do that, chap called TGOBM, not seen him for a while mind. He was a bit of a cult back in the day. In fact a huge cult on JKL even in its earliest incarnations. If you keep this up you could become as big a cult as he ever was. Thats not to say you aren't already a cult on here. Once I aspired to be a cult, but really I wasn't cut out for it, I thought I'd be much better leaving it to the experts, and a potentially bigger expert at being a cult I haven't seen in ages, well done Corp.

People have been calling me a cult, on and off, for most of my life. I think that's what they say, anyway.

I apologise for not having kept a record of your reiterations regarding why Latics will go up just because other teams went up after looking, at times, as unreliable as Latics do at present.

People have been calling me a cult, on and off, for most of my life. I think that's what they say, anyway.

Like water off a ducks back eh?

I apologise for not having kept a record of your reiterations regarding why Latics will go up just because other teams went up after looking, at times, as unreliable as Latics do at present.

How does one keep a record of something that doesn't exist? Just curious like.

I would say people on this board see you more as an "Aunt Sally".

That should put an end to it. :grin: