Let's all laugh at the leeds scum

I wouldn't laugh too much, more than likely they'll get him signed up when the loan window opens...just in time to play....

More us against the world mentallity coming up....thats why they aint im the play off's ya know?

Edited by Lags

I wouldn't laugh too much, more than likely they'll get him signed up when the loan window opens...just in time to play....

At the time i was laughing more that they think they are an exception to the rules that the rest of abide by:-

Leeds CEO Shaun Harvey said: "It is disappointing that the Football League stuck rigidly to the deadline."

Yeah it's great to the dirty barstewards - on their ass 2 years ago, receivership and not paying all of their debts and now trying to sign their 48th centre forward on their books!!!!

Interesting that our "Second Signing" yesterday was held up because of "a problem at the players club."

Could be that when Dickinson signs for Leeds on loan next week they will release our "new" player.

NK anyboody?

Cheers,

Harry

Interesting that our "Second Signing" yesterday was held up because of "a problem at the players club."

Could be that when Dickinson signs for Leeds on loan next week they will release our "new" player.

NK anyboody?

Cheers,

Harry

Why would bringing a striker in, affect letting a midfielder go

NK anyboody?

Cheers,

Harry

Have you no patience harry :lol: - Read 10 pages of troth on another topic and it'll tell you where he is - well just read the first one! :wink:

Why would bringing a striker in, affect letting a midfielder go

Who knows?

Just posting a link to what was said in the rarely wrong tonight.

maybe Leeds were too busy trying to get Dickinson signed before the deadline that they weren't giving any priority to our wishes.

Like I said only a link and posing a question nothing more.

Cheers,

Harry

Have you no patience harry :lol: - Read 10 pages of troth on another topic and it'll tell you where he is - well just read the first one! :wink:

Well the other topic has actually gone that far off topic, I thought it was worthwhile re-starting the debate on a different topic, so that the protagonists can carry on their little tait a tait and we can have a proper debate on rumour suposition and all things Killkenny. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Well the other topic has actually gone that far off topic, I thought it was worthwhile re-starting the debate on a different topic, so that the protagonists can carry on their little tait a tait and we can have a proper debate on rumour suposition and all things Killkenny. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

i'm starting to think harry has a bit of a crush on kilkenny

Derby County will still allow Liam Dickinson to join Leeds in the emergency loan market.

The original deal reached with Derby allowed Dickinson to remain with Leeds up to and including the Play-offs should Leeds qualify, but the deal failed to meet the transfer window closure deadline by 14 minutes. :laught16:

The Football League's emergency loan market opens next week, allowing Leeds to sign players for a maximum of 93 days, but this will only cover the first leg of the Play-offs.

Unlike our deal with Wolves for the injured Danny Jones, which covers the period to the end of the Play-offs. :applause1:

I make that Leeds 0 Latics 1 for the third time in two seasons. :grin: