Outstaning tonight

Considering we had a complete :censored: for a ref and a linesman who gave the most ridiculus freekick I have ever seen they played superb with 10 men.

Taylors was a penelty and Howard should have been booked after that disgrace of a decision on Taylor.

Edited by Max Damage

Considering we had a complete :censored: for a ref and a linesman who gave the most ridiculus freekick I have ever seen they played superb with 10 men.

Taylors was a penelty and Howard should have been booked after that disgrace of a decision on Taylor.

Great defensive performance, and we really used the ball well when we had it. Could have even won it.

How on earth can the linesman be allowed to make a decision like that one against Smalley in the corner? absolutely shocking. The same moron who should have given us a penalty unfortunately

Its f*****g annoys me that he will be working again next weekend.... Disgusting decision....

Edited by oafc0000

Extremely impressed with that performance. We were the better side for most of the match even with 10 men.

Played effective pass and move football in the first half and defended well. Had a ropey 10 minute spell before half time but recovered well and ended up deserved of the three points in my opinion.

Still, I don't think I've sweated so much watching a game in my life!

Well played boys... I'm off to wring out my t-shirt!

Anyone who questions the team spirit after that is not a tic. Best 0-0 game in years. Fantastic result, performance to build on.

Correct....Team spirit and togetherness was immense but you have to ask the question once again. Why the hell can't we show that determination against the lesser sides?

We were definitely the better side in my opinion and Allesandra really should have done better with the chance near the end!!

We passed the ball really well but there is absolutely no excuse for not maintaining that level of determination until the end of the season.

Looking at that performance tonight, if we can reach the playoffs then we must have a great chance of going up!!!

Great performance tonight. I thought Liecester were the best team I'd seen when they came to BP and was worried that they might turn us over after our recent away form, but no need to worry we were the best team today and I couldn't really see us losing until we went down to 10. I think now the transfer windows out of the way the team will settle again and we can use this performance as a springboard for the rest of the season. There's no doubt in my mind that the transfer window has had an unsettling effect and now it done we have ended up with the squad largely intact and everyone at the club pulling in the right direction. Come on you Bluesss........

were does this leave jones

I personally hope we keep Goldbourne for a bit longer. He is much better in defence than Jones and is pretty good going forward, he also has a nice habit of getting goal line clearances (thats two now). If he does stay that gives us the option to play Jones (a natural left footer) on the left and keep Taylor on the right, with Smalley as an impact player from the bench or a good 2nd option for either flank.

I'd also like to say well done to Neal Eardley. I thought he was outstanding tonight and had Dyer in his pocket, will surely keep his place in the side now. Kelvin Lomax, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Every player gave their all and couldnt single anyone out as they were all great.Linesman as mentioned giving the freekick against Smalley was one of the worst decisions ever,wouldve been the icing on the cake to have nicked one at the end.

Thought he cocked up with his substitutions again tho.. There were a lot of tired legs out there and a few fresh ones with 10 mins left could have been the difference between 1 and 3 points. Not that i'm dissapointed, just think he misses out with subs sometimes..... Still buzzing tho, hope that performance lifts them for the run-in now.

Thought he cocked up with his substitutions again tho.. There were a lot of tired legs out there and a few fresh ones with 10 mins left could have been the difference between 1 and 3 points. Not that i'm dissapointed, just think he misses out with subs sometimes..... Still buzzing tho, hope that performance lifts them for the run-in now.

Agree with that,I like Shez as a manager but my only criticism is that he makes changes after the event,he seems to be a reactive boss as opposed to a proactive one.

Not sure Shez did get it wrong. We'd worked so hard as a unit, every one of them deserved man of the match, and breaking it up with subs might just have unsettled it a bit. Just an opinion.