Very Proud!

Eardly was MOM for me, but not like you can argue with picking any of the players out there (apart from maybe Maher as that back pass was shocking!).

Agreed about picking any player...

Gregan won pretty much everything from the just second to the last....

Eardly showed what he can do tonight and why the abuse aimed at him is appalling...

Agreed about picking any player...

Gregan won pretty much everything from the just second to the last....

Eardly showed what he can do tonight and why the abuse aimed at him is appalling...

Eards plays better against quality opposition, with a room around him to pick his passes. He doesn't play so well against teams that bullies and plays in your face.

Bar Fleming (who didn't have all that much to do until he brought their guy down) and Maher (who had a good game apart from that pass) we had 9 MOM performances tonight- everyone put a shift in and it'd be harsh to pick one player out. To keep a clean sheet against the top of the league away from home is the best achievement so I'd have to pick a defensive player. After that its take your pick- including Deano whom I'm sure put Fryatt off more than enough for the penalty.

Well Done Oldham! Well Done Windass!!!

I thought Sean Gregan was fantastic! and was the real man of the match...

Every player tonight played brilliant... Ref was a joke... Clear pen for Taylor...

agreed very good performance all round,only worry we can,t score lately and we could and probably should have let 3 in today

my worry is were not scoring and today they should have scored 3,i,m not taking anthing away from us we were great but we need to start scoring

pah.... One thing that dosent worry me about this side is getting goals... We are have a barren spell but it will come...

Edited by oafc0000

my worry is were not scoring and today they should have scored 3,i,m not taking anthing away from us we were great but we need to start scoring

We should have scored 3 as well.

Hughes, Alessandra and Hazell (near post effort - we attacked the near post!! <faints> !!)

It happens.

We're creating again and that's the main thing.

Edited by opinions4u

Just got home - not stopping on here long cos I'm getting on with my Saturday night. Just wanted to say it is rare that both the team and the fans do us so proud as they did today. Was a priveledge to be part of that. Could only have been bettered with a deserved winner. Can hold my head up at work on Monday.

My girlfriend hates football but even she was shouting and clapping when Faggyt missed his penalty. She also thought Windass was great in nets and Taylor is a weed for crying! Dont think i'll get her to BP anytime soon but was fun to watch her enjoy it for a change.......