Huge Disappointment

Clone yourself, kick the clone to death, bury it in soft peat for 3 months, dig it back up, bring it back to life, kick it to death again, dig a hole, throw the corpse of the clone in the hole, jump in after it, and get someone to stick all the dirt back in the hole.

Specific enough? :lol:

Clone yourself, kick the clone to death, bury it in soft peat for 3 months, dig it back up, bring it back to life, kick it to death again, dig a hole, throw the corpse of the clone in the hole, jump in after it, and get someone to stick all the dirt back in the hole.

Specific enough? :lol:

:disappointed:

To say I nearly got attacked by a Kaiserslautern fan and we bloody drew.

That's spoiled my week... <_<

Missed the game on Saturday. I flew over to Germany and watched Frankfurt for the weekend. A miserable watched a 2-2 match against Köln (Cologne).

I Sky+'ed the match and watched it again. My god.

How did you rate the match, in terms of how much I should kick myself?

Serves you right ! :wink:

I have it on Sky+......but I haven't a clue where to begin uploading it.

Once you've got it onto your PC, download '7-zip' (for free), or just use winrar if you have it, and use it to change it into a rar file and compress it. Then get a free account on rapidshare/megaupload and upload the rar file. Post the rapidshare/megaupload address (plus password if you put one on) and pronounce yourself the 'winrar' for a job well done.

Once you've got it onto your PC, download '7-zip' (for free), or just use winrar if you have it, and use it to change it into a rar file and compress it. Then get a free account on rapidshare/megaupload and upload the rar file. Post the rapidshare/megaupload address (plus password if you put one on) and pronounce yourself the 'winrar' for a job well done.

:dunce:

Missed the game on Saturday. I flew over to Germany and watched Frankfurt for the weekend. A miserable watched a 2-2 match against Köln (Cologne).

I Sky+'ed the match and watched it again. My god.

How did you rate the match, in terms of how much I should kick myself?

You made your choiceand you will have to live with it for the rest of your life :grin:

At least you had the chance to watch the game after the event which I'm sure must have softened the blow... :wink:

:dunce:

Ok, i've never done this myself but i'm guessing the the Sky+ box (i don't have one anymore so can't check) has a USB port in the back of it? If so you just need a USB to USB cable to plug it into your PC's USB port. Your computer will automatically find it when you hook it up so then you just need to view the files on your PC and copy across whatever you want. Has anyone on here ever done this before? As I say I'm only speculating it will be a USB port because I don't actually have one myself. I hope this helps.

Ok, i've never done this myself but i'm guessing the the Sky+ box (i don't have one anymore so can't check) has a USB port in the back of it? If so you just need a USB to USB cable to plug it into your PC's USB port. Your computer will automatically find it when you hook it up so then you just need to view the files on your PC and copy across whatever you want. Has anyone on here ever done this before? As I say I'm only speculating it will be a USB port because I don't actually have one myself. I hope this helps.

From my experience here (with TiVO), unfortunately a USB to USB is not enough to download from a DVR to a PC.

If it is please let me know as my DVR is constantly full (of sh!t my wife likes to record :grin: )