Beckford

leeds on sky and jermaine beckford has just clocked the millwall keeper with a cracking elbow. now if the f.a have any guts they will pull him for that and give him a 3 match ban just like wright-phillips has been given, beckfords offence is much worse

if the law is right , he will not be turning out at boundary park.....scum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leeds on sky and jermaine beckford has just clocked the millwall keeper with a cracking elbow. now if the f.a have any guts they will pull him for that and give him a 3 match ban just like wright-phillips has been given, beckfords offence is much worse

if the law is right , he will not be turning out at boundary park.....scum

He got booked for it, didn't he?

Therefore, the FA can't act.

Right, I say that we appeal Fleming's red card on those grounds!

Violent conduct is worse than professional fouls (3 match ban for v.c, only one for p.f.), therefore, Fleming shouldn't have been sent off. Tell you what, let's just overturn every single red card ever given, joke refereeing!

Just seen the reasoning on sky live scores, unsporting Behaviour!?!?!?!?! No, USB is kicking the ball away, or time-wasting, not trying to break somebody's jaw!

Leeds are scum, who can get away with murder!

He got booked for it, didn't he?

Therefore, the FA can't act.

yes he got booked, commentary dont think it was for the elbow, and i agree if the ref saw that its a red, it will depend on his report at the end of the game

Unfortunately even if Beckford was retrospectively sent-off for the elbow I don't think he would be suspended for the Oldham game (he will be nice and rested though) as Leeds have 4 games between now and when they play us. Plus is it the yellow card suspension (so for 5/10/15 in a season) which starts at the next game or is the red card suspension? As I know one takes a week to take effect but can't remember which.

Tone it down guys, Latics Official forum, family site and all that.

What he did to that keeper will give any kid nightmares! Worse than a boxing match that,

he is scum if SWP got 3 games he should be given 6 .

Morgan was accused of trying to put Hume in hospital, well IMO Beckford elbow was a hell of alot more intentional

DIRTY DIRTY LEEDS SCUM

Edited by razza699

Leeds looked pretty crap to be honest on that performance.

Exactly, they looked frigging shocking... was only half watching it, but compare that tripe to the quality at the Leics V Latics game.... I've said for a long time Millwall will drop off, and as for Leeds... well that was crap, still cant play as a team... the only worry is that Larry will sort that out over the next 4 games...

As for beckford - sod him, greegs had him in his pocket at theirs, he will do the same at BP...

Why? It wasn't Leeds who decided not to charge him.

They just seem to get away with a hell of alot. Much like the scummers don't get penalties given against them and stoppage time appears from nowhere if they need it etc etc. In those cases do you hate the refs or do you think 'I ****ing hate Man U/Alex Ferguson' like everyone else? I huge amount of the feeling towards them is from the special treatment they get and I'm sure loads of others feel the same. Why when it's Leeds getting special treatment should we suddenly say 'oh it's not their fault'? We always knew the FA are totally spineless and they should get their share of the blame, but it's the big clubs who are influencing their decisions.