The rarely wrong Chron says Hines will make his debut tomorrow....Will that be in defence ?

The defence were awesome against Leicester and it was probably, collectively, as a unit, their best performance of the season by far!!!

If he drops a defender tomorrow he's going to have one very unhappy player on his hands.

I reckon he will be on the bench or may start in midfield for Taylor.

Opinions anyone???

The rarely wrong Chron says Hines will make his debut tomorrow....Will that be in defence ?

The defence were awesome against Leicester and it was probably, collectively, as a unit, their best performance of the season by far!!!

If he drops a defender tomorrow he's going to have one very unhappy player on his hands.

I reckon he will be on the bench or may start in midfield for Taylor.

Opinions anyone???

As I wrote in an earlier thread: 'I would be gobsmacked if he changed any of the back four after the performance against Leicester' - if Hines does come into the defence then it can only be for an injured player.

Maybe midfield but I still believe he will be on the bench

As I wrote in an earlier thread: 'I would be gobsmacked if he changed any of the back four after the performance against Leicester' - if Hines does come into the defence then it can only be for an injured player.

Maybe midfield but I still believe he will be on the bench

And herein lies Shez's problem, doesn't change things when we need to, then signs players that in all reality we don't necessarily need. I'm sure Seb is a good player but the defence that played so well last week deserve to keep their places. Top of the league remember, signs a left-back on loan disrupts the team - we've been playing catch-up ever since. I still can't believe we're scratching round for a keeper or are the club taking the piss again due to the fact the keeper has been training with the club most of the week but won't annoounce it until the death to get the F5 revenue from the website? Cynical moi Yer damn right! :wink:

As for midfield Lidds, Lee or Whits can play wide...

Edited by oafcprozac

Can you scrub Whits from that little list please Prozac?

Grabbing at straws I know but Shez has played him there several times this season - with crap results! But wouldn't be surprised to see him find a way back in for him. If in doubt, Shez goes back to what he knows and usually that means square pegs in round holes.