Pink kit  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a replica?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a match-worn one?

• Yes
    • No

What price will the shirts go for (ish)? Taylors for instance?

Just so I know as it is (or maybe) coming out of my 'England playing in the World Cup Final fund'.

Edit: 'Maybe' as I may win the shirt. i'm off to Brazil no matter what. Well unless it gets taken off them for ineptness which is a possibility.

I think these shirts will go for around £150 minimum. Businesses and people wanting to put money to a good cause will pay that bit more than normal.

Mrs. Sideburns makes the point that the pink shirts would appeal to females, but would be even more appealing if they were shaped for women.

The South African Football Association concur with her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4332715.stm

The problem for the Club would be to know how many of the women's shirts to stock to make production viable. Perhaps advance orders, including a deposit, could be taken before a final decision was made on whether to have both ordinary and women's shirts.

If i remember right, when Everton brought out a pink kit for charity (their players weren't man enough to actually play in it :wink: ) you had to pre-order them, and they had to do a second run of them because there was so much demand. i haven't bought a replica shirt for years cos they don't fit properly but i'd buy the pink one even if they didn't make them fitted for women.

If i remember right, when Everton brought out a pink kit for charity (their players weren't man enough to actually play in it :wink: ) you had to pre-order them, and they had to do a second run of them because there was so much demand. i haven't bought a replica shirt for years cos they don't fit properly but i'd buy the pink one even if they didn't make them fitted for women.

again it goes down to the club doing some leg work and asking females who attend games if they would buy a shirt....

again the club dont stock or sell womens style,which could mean missing out on extra income.

it all goes back to supply and demand,if the club wants to know ask,simple.totally understand them not stocking them if they dont know...

also why not sell pink ladies latics hats scarfs n gloves,we do blue furry dice for card why not pink furry ones for women

again could all be done around the charity and donate a percentage to the good cause.

If the club did produce some replica pink shirts then I would be more inclined to buying one (for my girlfriend) if a percentage of the RRP went to the Victoria Breast Unit. Also it would be a great personal reminder to all Leeds scum as to when they got beat by Oldham playing in bright pink. I'm sure they will be giving us plenty of abuse about it at the beginning of the game about it, so it will be extra good to rub their noses in it when we beat them. :D

again it goes down to the club doing some leg work and asking females who attend games if they would buy a shirt....

again the club dont stock or sell womens style,which could mean missing out on extra income.

it all goes back to supply and demand,if the club wants to know ask,simple.totally understand them not stocking them if they dont know...

also why not sell pink ladies latics hats scarfs n gloves,we do blue furry dice for card why not pink furry ones for women

again could all be done around the charity and donate a percentage to the good cause.

i wouldnt want to see a girl wearing latics hats and gloves really

Mrs. Sideburns makes the point that the pink shirts would appeal to females, but would be even more appealing if they were shaped for women.

The South African Football Association concur with her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4332715.stm

The problem for the Club would be to know how many of the women's shirts to stock to make production viable. Perhaps advance orders, including a deposit, could be taken before a final decision was made on whether to have both ordinary and women's shirts.

My GF is the same. I have bought her a few England shirts in the female fit and she loves them.

Cannot see there being enough interest volume of sales-wise to warrant this - though the fact that Carbrini use the exact same design for a number of clubs would mean they could use it numerous times.

no i would prefer they wear something good that doesnt appear tacky to be honest..

they could be nice hats/scarves/gloves - they do them for the girlies in a plain cream colour I think.

I wondered whether you were more hinting at the football crop tops and hot pants idea! :wink:

I am also boycotting the Leeds matchdue to being kicked out of the RRE.

Now call me a cynic, but I suspect you are actually 'abusing' the system of being kicked out of the RRE. I put it to you that you are trying to sell tickets swopped for your ST vouchers because you'd sooner have thirty quid back in your pocket and watch it at home.

Clever... :wink:

300 or so replicas to be sold for £50 a piece...half to Hardy/tics....half to charity?!? doesn't sound a bad idea.................... :idea:

Hmm ... The Usual £40 70/30 Split ? That Would Be Much Better :) Then I Could Have I Pink Scarf On Tuesday ;)