Pink kit  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a replica?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a match-worn one?

• Yes
    • No

On the day the the new pink kit was revealed i decided to emial Alan Hardy with my thoughts about the kit not being made inot a replica i got this email back ...

Alex

Thanks for the email.

We are auctioning the player’s kit off after the game but at this stage had not considered doing a small run of replicas.

It looks like it is something we need to consider doing in view of the interest from fans.

Alan

Looks like we might get some replicas made! :)

Tell Me Your Thoughts On This

Edited by sheridans_world
Poll Added

You'd be paying for a match worn shirt though ... not just a replica

thats how i would look at it too!! if you look at the shirt that gregan has on, it has been embroidered with the 'occasion' so unless the makers can only do the others like that, then the shirts they sell in the shop won't be the same..... aside from the numbers/league badges etc!!

think back to the white ones that were worn against west ham and later on at palace.... how may would want a replica of those???

be honest if the club do produce it would you buy it,i would, i think it's better than the fluo yellow kit.

think its a good marketing ploy for female fans,they have defo missed a trick here by not having many things in the club shop aimed at women.

maybe they could do a small run of them,and donate ex amount from each shirt sold to the charity.

Yep i'd buy one for the wife as well.

I'd buy one for my wife. She'd love that. "Hi honey it's your birthday, here's what I got you". It would take dozens of breakfasts in bed to make up for that. Shortcut to the divorce courts.

Alas, I'm not married though.

The pink replica's should go down well with the female fans whilst the match worn comes down to price. So not voted on this poll as too much mitigating factors for a simplistic vote for me sorry. Plus this poll could influence club policy in having a replica run ordered.

Mrs. Sideburns makes the point that the pink shirts would appeal to females, but would be even more appealing if they were shaped for women.

The South African Football Association concur with her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4332715.stm

The problem for the Club would be to know how many of the women's shirts to stock to make production viable. Perhaps advance orders, including a deposit, could be taken before a final decision was made on whether to have both ordinary and women's shirts.

What price will the shirts go for (ish)? Taylors for instance?

Just so I know as it is (or maybe) coming out of my 'England playing in the World Cup Final fund'.

Edit: 'Maybe' as I may win the shirt. i'm off to Brazil no matter what. Well unless it gets taken off them for ineptness which is a possibility.

Edited by OldhamSheridan