Yesterday before setting off for the game i asked one thing.....Please sky+ the game for me as i wont actually see any of it.

After the game i made a call home to see if they had seen it seeing i had numerous people telling me sky were talking about me for being mistaken for one of the players when i was on the side line. The wife said "Sorry, i didnt realise until half time that it wasnt recording". If it was bleedin Corrie or Bellenders she would have made sure it recorded but as its only me on telly it doesnt matter. Anyway, i cant see that its being repeated so did anyone record it on Sky+ or onto a dvd? I will pay for a copy of it. PM me if anyone can help.

And i cant beleive what a fuss the ref made about me being on the side line, he even sent the 4th official out to me at half time to have a go, as if i needed telling, i had alreadey had 5 people tell me as well as being threatened to be ejected by one of the main stewards if i did it again. <_< I would love to know which player he mistook me for :huh:

Oh, and if anyone knows the woman on the front row of the chaddy who sits next to the big guy to the left of the net could you pass a message onto her....There was absolutely no need at all for her comment to me infront of those kids, she shoudl be ashamed of herself.

And i cant beleive what a fuss the ref made about me being on the side line, he even sent the 4th official out to me at half time to have a go, as if i needed telling, i had alreadey had 5 people tell me as well as being threatened to be ejected by one of the main stewards if i did it again. <_<I would love to know which player he mistook me for :huh:

Easy, Carlo Corazzin.

And i cant beleive what a fuss the ref made about me being on the side line, he even sent the 4th official out to me at half time to have a go, as if i needed telling, i had alreadey had 5 people tell me as well as being threatened to be ejected by one of the main stewards if i did it again. dry.gif I would love to know which player he mistook me for huh.gif

The problem isn't the officials Chaddy, its the Latics players who keep passing to you thinking you are a team mate. :unsure:

Edited by BP1960

Yesterday before setting off for the game i asked one thing.....Please sky+ the game for me as i wont actually see any of it.

After the game i made a call home to see if they had seen it seeing i had numerous people telling me sky were talking about me for being mistaken for one of the players when i was on the side line. The wife said "Sorry, i didnt realise until half time that it wasnt recording". If it was bleedin Corrie or Bellenders she would have made sure it recorded but as its only me on telly it doesnt matter. Anyway, i cant see that its being repeated so did anyone record it on Sky+ or onto a dvd? I will pay for a copy of it. PM me if anyone can help.

And i cant beleive what a fuss the ref made about me being on the side line, he even sent the 4th official out to me at half time to have a go, as if i needed telling, i had alreadey had 5 people tell me as well as being threatened to be ejected by one of the main stewards if i did it again. <_< I would love to know which player he mistook me for :huh:

Oh, and if anyone knows the woman on the front row of the chaddy who sits next to the big guy to the left of the net could you pass a message onto her....There was absolutely no need at all for her comment to me infront of those kids, she shoudl be ashamed of herself.

Go ahead and kill her. No Judge in the land would send you down after that farrago.

Do you mean to the left of the Net as you are looking from the pitch? Same women who complains to the stewards every week about everything. Proper miserable cow

Thats the one. Sounds like you know exactly who i mean. I suspected from her comment that she wasnt just having an "off day". Nobody has that bad a day without shooting someone. Although i suspect that if she had gun last night i might be in a wooden box this morning.

Your wrong about her being a miserable cow.....she is a NASTY miserable cow.

My brother says that they said on Sky that it was Leeds who complained, is that right? They couldn't use the excuse that they were confusing our players with the stewards this time, so they thought they'd claim that they were being put off by the fact that it looked like we had a winger with a giant furry head?

And I can't believe what a fuss the ref made about me being on the side line, he even sent the 4th official out to me at half time to have a go, as if I needed telling, I had already had 5 people tell me as well as being threatened to be ejected by one of the main stewards if I did it again. <_< I would love to know which player he mistook me for :huh:

Well it isn't the first time Chaddy (the entity) has been in trouble. Sent off before, now this...

I thought we were after a role model. :grin:

Yes it was the Leeds bench who complained, they said i was causing problems with there defenders apparently. You right though, its not the first time its happened to Chaddy. I wouldnt mind but i walk up that side line nearly every game and its never been a problem before. I guess it was just because it was on telly eh? Your also right on me setting a bad example to kids, so if your watching kids, dont walk on the side of a pitch if you have a giant owl head. I think its safe to say they will take notice of that :lol: I had to go and see Alan this morning to give him my kit and i was seriously expecting a rollocking but it didnt happen. :blush:

Lol, I thought the Chron was going all satirical, and referring to them compaining about our fluo yellow kit at Elland Road...

"Oooh, I thought the steward was a player!" :lol:

Also, can somebody get me a copy of the game please?

Mate of mine said I got on the camera at one point, so I'd like to see if he was lying :P

(I was the numpty trying to spin his scarf, but only getting hold of one end of it, if you saw me :lol: )

Cheers all,

Joe

The rarely wrong Chron is onto the story Chaddy:

Even Chaddy the Owl swopped his blues for pinks leading to complaints from Leeds players who said they were confusing the 8ft owl with Latics players!

that's the funniest post i have read for a long time , 8ft latics player ! what neil firm still plays for us !

Edited by boboafc