the dogs

the fighting was seen by a lot of people . the bald :censored: was fighting with the ex sheffield player who was suppossed to be looking after the players. what a total disgrace to the town of oldham. they should all be sacked .also

take that big fat overrated nobody from hull and launch him back to them.how the club was allowed to have a visit to the dogs inbetween games and during the season is beyond me.

Edited by Markoasis
tut tut !!!

the fighting was seen by a lot of people . the bald murderer was fighting with the ex sheffield player who was suppossed to be looking after the players. what a total disgrace to the town of oldham. they should all be sacked .also

take that big fat overrated nobody from hull and launch him back to them.how the club was allowed to have a visit to the dogs inbetween games and during the season is beyond me.

calm down n breathe....

most premier league and championship sides go on club and team bonding sessions...we can only afford the dogs.other teams go to spain or dubai n stuff like that....

maybe they could go paintballing next time,or go karting

the fighting was seen by a lot of people . the bald murderer was fighting with the ex sheffield player who was suppossed to be looking after the players. what a total disgrace to the town of oldham. they should all be sacked .also

Will we ever see you again on here Lennox? I doubt it. At least not under that name. How many others do you use/ have you used?

Bye bye.

You're not really a Latics fan......are you? For God's sake please tell me you support Leeds!!!