Onwards and Upwards Together!

now that all the non footballing issues seem to have been put to bed can we concentrate on our main aim...promotion

if you are a shez inner or outer, it does not matter we have 10 games to go which we need to take the majority of the points out of to make the playoffs (or better, you never know)

if we dont go up then shez will more than likley go in the summer which will make some happy but would it be the worst thing if we got to the playoffs and he kept his job because we won it?

this week may well turn out fantastic for our team spirit and give us that drive to sprint over the finish line rather than stumble but as supporters we need to get behind the team and the manager even its only for the next 10,12,13 games.

we all want one thing, out of this league

i know people rant on here (im one of them after a few sherberts) after a result, and weve done the polls now so we know who wants what, but nothings going to change now until the summer, so get used to it get behind the boys and push onwards and upwards together!

one team, one aim...KEEP THE FAITH!

now that all the non footballing issues seem to have been put to bed can we concentrate on our main aim...promotion

if you are a shez inner or outer, it does not matter we have 10 games to go which we need to take the majority of the points out of to make the playoffs (or better, you never know)

if we dont go up then shez will more than likley go in the summer which will make some happy but would it be the worst thing if we got to the playoffs and he kept his job because we won it?

this week may well turn out fantastic for our team spirit and give us that drive to sprint over the finish line rather than stumble but as supporters we need to get behind the team and the manager even its only for the next 10,12,13 games.

we all want one thing, out of this league

i know people rant on here (im one of them after a few sherberts) after a result, and weve done the polls now so we know who wants what, but nothings going to change now until the summer, so get used to it get behind the boys and push onwards and upwards together!

one team, one aim...KEEP THE FAITH!

Now that's one very powerful message. It's right we all have the same aim, if you get behind the lads we CAN and WILL do the business. It's our support as the fans that can make the difference. Roll on Saturday and 3 points thank you Franchise FC!

well given we can only beat good teams and fail against baddies we will beat mkdons posh then lose the rest i find it hard to get behind a team that cant even be arsed them selves at times same old oldham.

Well don't then!! Either you support them or you don't - it seems like the latter. You've posted twice and it will be interesting to see if you post many more times. I don't get the feeling you're here for the long haul!

would it be the worst thing if we got to the playoffs and he kept his job because we won it?

YES it would it would be the end of the world (as we know it) and quite frankly how could anybody feel fine. If we went up, and mate its a big IF, would Shez be the man to lead us in the Championship?

Just remember this everybody if, sorry IF, Shez gets us promotion I've been the first to start the Shez promotion backlash.

only joined yesterday as i pay to watch the goals etc thought id pop onto the msg board but its changed from the last time i used to use it and had to reg to this, but it must get boring saying every year when thay disapoint us we need to get behind the lads when thay cant even perform to there potential attendances are down from the past thew years and we are still in the top 6 playing bad football and tbh holding on for a play off possition we will allways be a div 1 team nothing more nothing less and no doubt we will be talking like this again next year.

YES it would it would be the end of the world (as we know it) and quite frankly how could anybody feel fine. If we went up, and mate its a big IF, would Shez be the man to lead us in the Championship?

Just remember this everybody if, sorry IF, Shez gets us promotion I've been the first to start the Shez promotion backlash.

IF shez leads us TO the championship, then shez is the man to lead us IN the championship. :grin:

im really finding hard nowadays to figure out which comments are made tounge in cheek or serious :grin:

IF shez leads us TO the championship, then shez is the man to lead us IN the championship. :grin:

im really finding hard nowadays to figure out which comments are made tounge in cheek or serious :grin:

Totally serious mate [winky]

I try not to do smileys though, one feels sometimes one shouldn't have too!

Great news for all concerned (except for the idiot who got his wages docked)

Hopefully some on here will stop this continuous witch-hunt of the manager which is de-stabilising the club at a very critical time, IF he fails then i'm quite sure Sheridan's man enough to hold up his hand but I stress that who ever comes in after him will have to be bloody amazing to take this club any further than he has.

only joined yesterday as i pay to watch the goals etc thought id pop onto the msg board but its changed from the last time i used to use it and had to reg to this, but it must get boring saying every year when thay disapoint us we need to get behind the lads when thay cant even perform to there potential attendances are down from the past thew years and we are still in the top 6 playing bad football and tbh holding on for a play off possition we will allways be a div 1 team nothing more nothing less and no doubt we will be talking like this again next year.

Got it - you have been addled by listening to Corp Jones!