No Windass

Funny that, maybe some may start taking the story of him signing for Forest more seriously....I did post this before but got slaughtered for suggesting it

I stand by the fact that I don't think he's allowed.

Don't take the slaughtering personal mate. But we get one or two a day of "100% nailed on" and most are wrong by a long long way. If

you can say you've spoken to Windass personally you might get a bit of an easier time. But "anonymous source" usually means "man in the pub".

Funny that, maybe some may start taking the story of him signing for Forest more seriously....I did post this before but got slaughtered for suggesting it/

HE CANNOT PLAY FOR ANY OTHER TEAM THAM OLDHAM ATHLETIC TILL THE SEASON IS AT IT'S END

Whats with the capitals ?????????

Season long loans mean he is here till the end of the season...

As for the CAPITALS,it's friday night i'm tired :wink: and have got to get up at 7am for MK

Season long loans mean he is here till the end of the season...

As for the CAPITALS,it's friday night i'm tired :wink: and have got to get up at 7am for MK

Mate

You are going to have to believe me that he wont be wearing the blue shirt again....

Mate

You are going to have to believe me that he wont be wearing the blue shirt again....

I didn't want him wearing a blue shirt in the first place.

But he can't wear any other shirt for the rest of the season.

( Banging head against wall icon)

I didn't want him wearing a blue shirt in the first place.

But he can't wear any other shirt for the rest of the season.

( Banging head against wall icon)

I havent said he will be signing this season mate, so stop your head banging....

I expected that basic response from you Ackey, to be fair it was a little more educated than some of you previous posts so well done...

I'll make no defense of my post... but for you to call my posts basic is quite special of you, seeing as your posts look like this:

I havent said he will be signing this season mate, so stop your head banging....

hmmmm, can you actually write the English language......

Funny that, maybe some may start taking the story of him signing for Forest more seriously....I did post this before but got slaughtered for suggesting it/

Mate

I expected that basic response from you Ackey, to be fair it was a little more educated than some of you previous posts so well done...

In English please??

It's true, I'm a simpleton and you are a modern day Shakespeare! Thank goodness we've been blessed with your vague and constantly changing rumours. Jog on mate. Jog on.

I'll make no defense of my post... but for you to call my posts basic is quite special of you, seeing as your posts look like this:

Oh my god, well done on the time spent on doing that..... with time on your hand you may make it as a message board moderator.... oh ... you are one already..... well done sir I guess you have reached your dream,

My dream was to be a dancer! A DANCER! I never had the legs for it though. Too slow.

What's your dream? To post piss poor rumours on a forum and then change them to fit the facts as they arrise?

I always count on your piss poor replys to make me laugh.........one r in arise.....

By the way. He can still play for us this season if he's signing for Forest next season....

Edited by jorvik_latic

Thanks... anyway... how do you know that Windass has signed for Forest?

I know he has, he's sitting next to me right now. My housemates are pished off because he ate all our Super Noodles.

EDIT: We all know the rumour's a load of tosh anyway, but there's been nothing down here about it, just in case anyone fancied giving it any credibility.

Edited by jsslatic

By jove I think he Jorvik has got it............. well done man.....

So when you said that he'd signed for Forest and that he'd never play for us again what you actually meant was he'll be here for the rest of the season and could play again and again... Glad we got that cleared up.

By jove I think he Jorvik has got it............. well done man.....

Eh???? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You claimed he wasn't playing tomorrow coz he's signed for Forest next season then reckon I know what you are talking about??? Sorry. Fun thread though- what are you going to change your argument for now??