No Windass

Eh???? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You claimed he wasn't playing tomorrow coz he's signed for Forest next season then reckon I know what you are talking about??? Sorry. Fun thread though- what are you going to change your argument for now??

:lol:

I agree, this is a fun thread...

Lukers - for the third time I will ask you "what rumour ?". You initially came on the board saying he was going to Forest and had we heard the rumour. You lack credibility with me and others because you are like trying to nail down jelly.

Lukers - for the third time I will ask you "what rumour ?". You initially came on the board saying he was going to Forest and had we heard the rumour. You lack credibility with me and others because you are like trying to nail down jelly.

I still think he means that Windass has signed for Forest Green Rovers

I still think he means that Windass has signed for Forest Green Rovers

But not until next year. But he'll never pull on a blue shirt again. Unless he does. And Forest have paid £5.6million for him because they know they'll make it back from shirt sales. And Shez is to be replaced be an articulate badger named Alfred.

Riiiight. So he's gone from going to Forest this season to signing for them next season but what you meant all along was that he's going back to Hull. Okay..... great source.

If you read my post I also stated that he wouldnt be playing for Oldham again......