Chris Taylor

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21759

And making jokes about Kellys cancer? Yeh well funny,

The trouble is it was not a sick joke aimed at Gary Kelly's cancer, the butt of the joke was actually Budtz. That was the context. I think most could see that.

Some people will be uncomfortable with your (and other's) avatar, others wont.

Don't worry, keep the faith and concentrate your energies on singing you're heart out for the lads.

Calm down Tubby. I'm glad you found the humour but I didn't mention Cancer never mind laugh at it.

It was just a bit of 'armless banter

I think I can understand Razza's unusual edginess less than 24 hours after a close family friend (Joyce) succumbed to cancer.

I suppose finding some humour funny is only relative to whether the subject has affected you or not.

Let's get back on topic and pull in the same direction fellas.

Not Mark Allott too then?

No Allott isn't as big a fan as Taylor.

I can imagine (when I'm not thinking about the set of norks that work at the ticket office) Taylor in the bathroom crying with a mix of excitment and frustration that Royle was coming in as manager whilst spanking his monkey into the sink. :clown:

If I am being " too touchy" then so be it but I just feel Gary Kelly was a great servant to this club and doesnt deserve to have the loss of his arm mocked . Yes I understand the original joke was about not wanting a certain keeper in net but still dont see how this justifies laughing at cancer of the elbow.

Who laughed chunky chops? I have tennis elbow so I would never mock an elbow injury.

As for laughing at someone getting cancer, Razza you should be ashamed of yourself.

Less of the personal insults ay?

And forget it I really must be the only one to get offended about jokes about Cancer, not like we lost one of our stars last year is it

Edited by razza699

And forget it I really must be the only one to get offended about jokes about Cancer,

Or perhaps you are the only person who thinks I was laughing at someone getting cancer? Now go and finish your homework before Hollyoakes starts Ryan