Been down to BP today

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down on Monday afternoon for tickets, I couldn't agree more, very nice, might have to buy my tickets during the week in future.

I reckon big Joe could be eyeing them up, to be recycled into our new pitch.

It's not surprising to see that with all the 80's nostalgia going on that comments like "she belongs to me" and "great cans" are being spoken. It's like we're in a time warp.

Bet she's dead chuffed.

I can assure you that my comment was neither neandrathol based nor degrading to the lady in question.

Janice knows my sense of humour and my comment is one that has been played out for years since she first started. She loves the owl and the owl loves her, end of. I suspect that she wants to ruffle my feathers but ive told her it would be as unproffesional as me going on the pop the night before a game :wink: Im sure she will be laughing when i tell her later than her assets have become there own topic on OWTB, im sure she will be on to have a look. ^_^

I can assure you that my comment was neither neandrathol based nor degrading to the lady in question.

Janice knows my sense of humour and my comment is one that has been played out for years since she first started. She loves the owl and the owl loves her, end of. I suspect that she wants to ruffle my feathers but ive told her it would be as unproffesional as me going on the pop the night before a game :wink: Im sure she will be laughing when i tell her later than her assets have become there own topic on OWTB, im sure she will be on to have a look. ^_^

More like the day of a game. "cough" Carlisle away "cough"

Anyway you just pass through from your "cough" changing "cough" room to the pitch.

Others have to work with her sometimes for hours on end. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

The more and more and more and more and more I think about them, I think your right. Older lady but still pretty decent in a dirty way with baps of an 18 year old Russian waitress so I'd say there has been a bit of very good work done.

Yup, we're definately talking about the same lady here.

It's clear to see she's got what it takes to make a classic OWTB avatar.... :wink:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I have been informed Judith is not the temptrest i was speaking of.

I'm going back down there,

her milkers bring all the boys to the park....

Will the board award me a golden Whooooosh. What say you?

This thread has made me laugh so much.... being a season ticket holder I don't get the pleasure of this ladies 'Cans' or 'Norks' but next season based on this thread, I may well buy a ticket weekly!

Keep up the good work... :gathering2: keep writing these topics...

I would love to ruffle the owls feathers but Im more partial to stroking your beak!!!!! :grin:

This is the most entertaining thread I ever read. Living down south, I have no chance of checking out the facts. Surely one of you guys has got a camera?

I'll be checking all the bushes on furtherwood Road tomoz for hidden cameras!!!! :D

Note top Mods, please can you keep this thread, I beleive the lady in question may need it for the tribunal hearing... :grin:

Mind you, it's now easy to spot the 14 year olds or 35 yo without a girlfriend from this thread.. :grin::wink:

Note top Mods, please can you keep this thread, I beleive the lady in question may need it for the tribunal hearing... :grin:

Mind you, it's now easy to spot the 14 year olds or 35 yo without a girlfriend from this thread.. :grin::wink:

Actually im 34 and i DO have a girlfriend.....Just hope the wife doesnt find out. :lol:

Actually im 34 and i DO have a girlfriend.....Just hope the wife doesnt find out. :lol:

Lucky guess!! Actually, I wasn't really referring to you Chaddy, after all you don't need to go hiding in the shrubs to get a picture! but if the costume fits....! :grin::grin:

I would love to ruffle the owls feathers but Im more partial to stroking your beak!!!!! :grin:

You always ruffle my feathers. By the way, last time you stroked my beak you missed, its a lot higher up than that :wink:

Lucky guess!! Actually, I wasn't really referring to you Chaddy, after all you don't need to go hiding in the shrubs to get a picture! but if the costume fits....! :grin::grin:

Ive got a photo album full of them and im open to offers :lol: