Been down to BP today

went down for tickets for the Tranmere game. 2 points of interest:

1) The woman at the office has cracking cans. I mean now the sun is out she clearly wants to give them an airing.

2) Big JP was back down from Grimsby, any thing in that? He drives a Corsa poor sod.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The woman at the office has cracking cans. I mean now the sun is out she clearly wants to give them an airing.

i've been meaning to mention this for a while.

this is why i always volunteer to get the tickets :grin:

Edited by dfOAFC

Judith eh? If your reading this Judith I'm sure they are two of the reasons Big Joe came back well done girl

I have been informed Judith is not the temptrest i was speaking of.

I'm going back down there,

her milkers bring all the boys to the park....

I have been informed Judith is not the temptrest i was speaking of.

I'm going back down there,

her milkers bring all the boys to the park....

take a picture on your mobile let everyone decide...

we could have a poll!!! :grin:

They'd bring a tear to your Japs eye, a simply stunning example of pre 1970's made cleavage.

I think I know the lady in question. :naughty: I'd say made in the early 70's though......or possibly 'made' in the noughties, if you get my drift. :wink:

Her name escapes me....Lorna maybe?? :unsure:

possibly 'made' in the noughties, if you get my drift. :wink:

The more and more and more and more and more I think about them, I think your right. Older lady but still pretty decent in a dirty way with baps of an 18 year old Russian waitress so I'd say there has been a bit of very good work done.

:grin: I was talking to the lads at work about this today after getting my tickets yesterday afternoon. I couldnt take my eyes off them :shock:

It's not surprising to see that with all the 80's nostalgia going on that comments like "she belongs to me" and "great cans" are being spoken. It's like we're in a time warp.

Bet she's dead chuffed.