Saturday's Attendance.

I'd be absolutely delighted at that. Although I would think being realistic the club will be happy with anything over 7,000. Oh and more importantly 3 points.

Cheers,

Harry

Do you think it'll be maintained until the end of the season or just for his first game?

Good stuff, lads!

Nice to see some optimism.

Let's hope the stayaway "diehard" masses who would no doubt be there should we get to Wembley turn up on Saturday and all remaining home games in droves.

Onwards & upwards.

Mike

if we win on sat, and play some of the royle football we came to know and love early 90's, i would think the majority would stay and support us for the remainder of the season. 6000-6500 average home gate for the remaining gates would see tta happy i would guess. hopefully more with a push into the playoffs.

Yep, I know of a few who are coming to see some long lost father figure who went travelling 15 years ago but has now returned :wink:

Just noticed there is a group on Facebook I joined on Sunday called "Welcome Home Joe".... I was knocked out it has 1000 members with numerous comments of support.

Does anyone know any part timers who are coming for this one.

I reckon i'll be there with the same people I went to the Colchester game with. So hope others know of some extras coming along!!

I reckon i'll be there with the same people I went to the Colchester game with. So hope others know of some extras coming along!!

I know a couple of people at work who are going to it who don't even support Latics and a few more are thinking about it. I just hope a fair share of them come back for the remaining games this season.

I know a couple of people at work who are going to it who don't even support Latics and a few more are thinking about it. I just hope a fair share of them come back for the remaining games this season.

That will come down to the performance and the atmosphere pal. It's upto the regular fans and the cooking department to be on form. :lol:

I know at least 6 or 7 people that are going on saturday that havent been in years!!!

I have put the Latics ticket office Number on my facebook as i am getting all the texts asking for it lol.

We should all try and take as many people as possible for big Joe.

I HOPE THE PEOPLE OF OLDHAM ARE WATCHING ALL THE ONES I KNOW THAT ARE GOING ARE FROM ASHTON SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!

I'd imagine all my mates will be sat in the pub at 3pm on saturday afternoon looking forward to watching the Fulham v Scum game on Norwegian television.

Unfortunately the inhabitants of Failsworth haven't caught on to the fact that it is part of Oldham and are happy watching a winning side on TV and never attending live football games. THERE LOSS!!!!