Match Tonight

I have a feeling we will win. I thought we would lose on sat but i have a good feeling about tonight.

Hughes to score.

well, wont be sat by the radio. fretting. shall look at ceefax around 10 ish to see if we have won/lost. whatever. :unsure:

Anyone see Martin Allen on SSN before?

He said he hasn’t got a clue who or how we will play tonight. They cant afford a scout to watch other teams games, so they just turn up on the night and match there tall players to ours for corners ect. They have no game plan other than to go out and enjoy themselves.

He said he hasn’t got a clue who or how we will play tonight. They cant afford a scout to watch other teams games, so they just turn up on the night and match there tall players to ours for corners ect. They have no game plan other than to go out and enjoy themselves.

Just the type of game we will probably lose :disappointed:

Methinks Mr. Allen has been reading Fergie's book of mind games... Watch it Joe! :grin:

He said he looked at our line up last week and will go off that. Simple, line up completely differently!

All or nothing tonight...If we don't win it's game over.

The league table tells us they are the worst team in the league. They are adrift at the bottom and have had to sell their better players due to their dire financial situation.

We have to win...flukey goal, last minute penalty, whatever, it doesn't matter about the performance just as long as we come away with 3 points.

If we aren't good enough to beat Cheltenham then we don't deserve a chance of promotion.

Keeping the faith...Just!!!

Tongihts game is now a meaningless end of season fixture in my opinion.

6 points behind, with an inferior goal difference and no opportunity to take points directly off the teams we are chasing (Leeds and Scunthorpe). On top of that our performances and form do not indicate a sudden run of 6+ wins on the bounce.

Will keep an eye on it on the web, but we into 'needing a miracle' terratory for me.

Next year eh?

6 points behind, with an inferior goal difference and no opportunity to take points directly off the teams we are chasing (Leeds and Scunthorpe). On top of that our performances and form do not indicate a sudden run of 6+ wins on the bounce.

Will keep an eye on it on the web, but we into 'needing a miracle' terratory for me.

Next year eh?

we hardly 'need a miracle'. im not giving up hope until its mathematically impossible

Next year eh?

i remember having to win last 3 games of 93 season i think it was to stop up in prem....everyone had wrote us off then but we did it.....with the messiah in charge,anything is possible

i remember having to win last 3 games of 93 season i think it was to stop up in prem....everyone had wrote us off then but we did it.....with the messiah in charge,anything is possible

I think most people in football (and I include many Latics fans in that) would put that escape from relegation in the 'footballing miracle' section.

As for mathmatically possible - again once you get beyond that then even a miracle won't save us.

I have no issues with other people having a different view on the season and its potential, but mine is its pretty much over barring a miracle type thing (e.g. we win 6+ games and others stuff up).

One thing I do expect though, is that the results at some point over the next few games will start to make it look more likely than it does now (and gives me once more some hope...)