Two down, one to go…

I think he will be gone in the summer who ever the manager is. Although i believe what happened was exageratted it will be good for the club as a whole to move away from the incident and start again.

you'll have to tell me about 'em then,cause i've not heard/seen any.

I can't remember his exact words but he said something like one of the few positives from the 2 games we've played since I took over is Sean Gregan who has been excellent or something to that effect.

Given that I don't think there is any chance of Gregan making way for Stam in the near or more distant future.

It's odd how when the whole team under-performs, it's the best players in said team that get all the slack.

I'd be surprised if Greegs wasn't in the top two in running for OWTB Player of the Season. But yeah, get rid.

totally missed the point.but hey ho.

Sorry, forgot about his 'off field problems'.

Hughes kills someone and, rightfully, the majority of Latics fans say 'let him make amends, he's made a mistake, got his punishment, let's move on'.

Greegs allegedly gets in a fight with Taylor, gets disciplined, and people still want to hound him out the club.

Sorry, forgot about his 'off field problems'.

Hughes kills someone and, rightfully, the majority of Latics fans say 'let him make amends, he's made a mistake, got his punishment, let's move on'.

Greegs allegedly gets in a fight with Taylor, gets disciplined, and people still want to hound him out the club.

forgot his drink driving charge have we?

hughes has had various incidents in his time at latics,liked him as a player,not as a person-add booze ,stand back and watch.

he paid a price for his offence, but after a bit,his drinking habits caught up again.

the point i'm making is joe is here ,amongst other things,to sort out discipline and attitude.

discipline and attitude isn't just on the pitch-its on the training ground,their social life.

if they want to abuse this,joe will have em.

forgot his drink driving charge have we?

hughes has had various incidents in his time at latics,liked him as a player,not as a person-add booze ,stand back and watch.

he paid a price for his offence, but after a bit,his drinking habits caught up again.

the point i'm making is joe is here ,amongst other things,to sort out discipline and attitude.

discipline and attitude isn't just on the pitch-its on the training ground,their social life.

if they want to abuse this,joe will have em.

IIRC his case is seen today, so innocent until proven guilty, eh? And if he is guilty, why not let the courts sort it out?

I don't get it mate. Joe came in to sort out discipline, so that's what he should do. Instil discipline. Not kick out anyone who's been guilty of misdemeanours in the past. TTA don't need Joe to kick players out, they can do it themselves.

IIRC his case is seen today, so innocent until proven guilty, eh? And if he is guilty, why not let the courts sort it out?

I don't get it mate. Joe came in to sort out discipline, so that's what he should do. Instil discipline. Not kick out anyone who's been guilty of misdemeanours in the past. TTA don't need Joe to kick players out, they can do it themselves.

of course,innocent etc etc.

but he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place IMO..had a drink?-don't drive -simple.

so,going round in circles,why hasn't joe looked at hughes and tried to install discipline on him?

lost cause?

another misendeavor?

or is it a case of believing the official reason as"out of contract anyway etc etc?"

more to it than meets the eye.

as for gregan-sort his attitude out on AND off the field,become what he can be again and i'm happy for him.

discipline has badly slipped over the years..it needs yanking up by its arse and booting till the message is clear.

Re Gregan's charge of drink driving. There was to be a pre-trial hearing in March which he did not need to attend, and the trial was set for today. My reliable :sauce: tells me that the Police took too long before getting the blood sample analysed and therefore the case collapsed.

so obviously if there saying they took too long then,there was a case to answer???

im not 100% but im sure its happened before,not necessarliy whilst at our club.

whilst he has been mostly consistant all season,barring one or 4 dodgy moments,the drinking culture that is being talked about now seems to be coming out as true to a degree,and also the talk of people being a bad influence on younger players.

best it sorted out now,new brush sweeps clean and all that.