Wanted - Boys in Blue MP3

Anyone got this in MP3 format?

Also the Roger rap and Fanfare for the Common man would be good as well.

If you PM me your email I'll send them to you - first two that is. Or if there is high demand maybe the techy boys can stick them somewhere downloadable?

By God, the only thing possibly worse than the Roger Rap is the B side.

If you PM me your email I'll send them to you - first two that is. Or if there is high demand maybe the techy boys can stick them somewhere downloadable?

You have the Roger Rap? I'll PM you if so. And worse? Who let the Owl out perhaps?

Anyone got the "Meat Pie Sausage Roll" one? Twas when I was right out of things, the closest I got to hearing it was Grandad with Elvis in the World Cup.

Yes I have it somewhere, I'll have to convert it though cos its on tape.

Where did you get the Roger Rap from btw :grin:

• 1 year later...

How long have I asked you for the roger rap Andy ???????????????????? Didn't you get one of my cd's with boys, meat pie and mouldy on?

How long have I asked you for the roger rap Andy ???????????????????? Didn't you get one of my cd's with boys, meat pie and mouldy on?

You keep asking me for it when I've had about 11 pints though. See my post just now in t'Boardroom and I'll do you a swapsy.

Thanks to Andy for the roger rap

Anyone have the Boys in Blue to send over Id be eternally grateful @ davegtt@hotmail.com

Many thanks :)

I've got a little list of people who want it, so just PM me anyone who does and I'll do them all in one.