More Leeds laughs

Nothing proved however and I have no sympathy (even if they were wronged) for a club that has cheated its way through administration, has refused payment to charities such as St Johns, and has a history of on and odd the field intimidation.

Why not go the whole hog and let's replay the 1966 World Cup final? A lot of evidence that the ball didn't cross the line....

Nothing proved however and I have no sympathy (even if they were wronged) for a club that has cheated its way through administration, has refused payment to charities such as St Johns, and has a history of on and odd the field intimidation.

Why not go the whole hog and let's replay the 1966 World Cup final? A lot of evidence that the ball didn't cross the line....

We still won 3-2!!

Good on them.

On the one hand, yes. Justice ought to be done regardless of how much time has passed.

On the other hand, it’s Leeds, so I prefer to enjoy the thought of them stewing in impotent bile whilst their current hopes and aspirations continue to turn to :censored:.

Guest sheridans_world
Lets the teams re-play, with today's teams, im sure the whole footballing world would absolutely love to see that.

Thats a good idea...

..and where will it all end if they did get this overturned?

in theory,the next years cup winners cup was wrong,because they didn't play as champions.

so,every game since then should be nil and void.

bollocks to em!

we have always had a problem with the henry goal that never was,but have we had the inkling to go that far?

trying to re-write history-hope they fail,because every team in the land have had similar situations,be it european/domestic/non league.

Edited by johnny punkster

They have a definite point.

My solution...

Lets the teams re-play, with today's teams, im sure the whole footballing world would absolutely love to see that.

:grin: as we know you would still get your Leeds fans adamant they would win!

Brilliant, even the Leeds fans would love one last go in Europe, it's not been that long since the halcyon Champions league semi days, but it's an age off ever getting back there!

Every other supporter in the Uk would love to see Leeds get embarrsed, and Milan would get to keep their trophy and get rid of any speculation.

Everyone is a winner

Speaking of Leeds, after watching the Damned United at weekend.

Did they actually have their names on the back of their training kits?

Did they do a gay mincey spin round arm in the air acknowledging the crowd before every game?

And more importantly, were the whole team that violent and dirty on the pitch? I thought I was watching Mean Machine for a while.

Speaking of Leeds, after watching the Damned United at weekend.

Did they actually have their names on the back of their training kits?

Did they do a gay mincey spin round arm in the air acknowledging the crowd before every game?

And more importantly, were the whole team that violent and dirty on the pitch? I thought I was watching Mean Machine for a while.

Did you see the Clough programme....a few choice takles were shown. They did have their names on their kit, but not sure about the Apollo Creed style point.

There were some people on the pitch?

Why didnt' anyone mention that at the time......?

Some people are on the pitch....... they think its all over........ and the referee stops the game, with geoff hurst clean through :grin:

Just to share my pain – I forwarded the link to my Rotherham supporting mate, who hates Leeds at least as much as the next man. As well as sharing a gloat at their expense, he did what he does about every 18 months and added a picture of a certain unpleasant incident involving a Welshman to the email.