And then there was one

Amazing to think that only a few weeks ago we seemed to have an abundance of forwards and now down to Alessandra as only recognised fit striker, although maybe Wolfy is actually fit and can be counted, so that's two then. I'm trying hard not to contemplate that Liddel could still be classified as a frontman!

I can't help feeling that things were generally heading in the right direction until Windass appeared on the scene. Whatever the reason, I'm gutted that yet another season of potential promise appears to be heading for an inglorious and ignominious end.

And what's the story with O'Grady? Can he be called back? If he can and he hasn't then he must be feeling less than loved. I know his record is bobbins but at least he seems to put in the effort.

Oh well. wouldn't be Latics if it was all plain sailing!

Amazing to think that only a few weeks ago we seemed to have an abundance of forwards and now down to Alessandra as only recognised fit striker, although maybe Wolfy is actually fit and can be counted, so that's two then. I'm trying hard not to contemplate that Liddel could still be classified as a frontman!

I can't help feeling that things were generally heading in the right direction until Windass appeared on the scene. Whatever the reason, I'm gutted that yet another season of potential promise appears to be heading for an inglorious and ignominious end.

And what's the story with O'Grady? Can he be called back? If he can and he hasn't then he must be feeling less than loved. I know his record is bobbins but at least he seems to put in the effort.

Blimey, you are hopeful.

I reckon this happened a few weeks ago.

Derek.

i cant belive u actually called wolfden a striker more like waiste of money or tea lady

i cant belive u actually called wolfden a striker more like waiste of money or tea lady

How can we judge a player that has not played that much first team football. Since breaking into the squad he has had terrible luck with injuries and has not exactly been given a decent run otherwise.

That's the problem these days, if a player doesn't rip up trees from day one, then he's a waste of space.

If things budget-wise are really bad next season, then he may be involved, along with O'Grady, a lot more than he has been. Joe seems to think he's got the ability. Do we trust his judgement, or not?

How can we judge a player that has not played that much first team football. Since breaking into the squad he has had terrible luck with injuries and has not exactly been given a decent run otherwise.

That's the problem these days, if a player doesn't rip up trees from day one, then he's a waste of space.

If things budget-wise are really bad next season, then he may be involved, along with O'Grady, a lot more than he has been. Joe seems to think he's got the ability. Do we trust his judgement, or not?

Because he's simply not good enough. He's not a league 1 standard footballer. Not to mention he's an arrogant c*ck in person to boot.

The sooner he's released from this club the better.

When he has played he has shown a few neat touches, but he's not strong enough. Always being pushed off the ball

Because he's simply not good enough. He's not a league 1 standard footballer. Not to mention he's an arrogant c*ck in person to boot.

The sooner he's released from this club the better.

who's an arrogant c%$k ??? wolfy?? im guessing u know the young lad personally then .....

oh dear wolfden will basically be on a trial with joe come the end of the season he will not have his contract renewed end off