OWTB - Subscription

I fully appreciate that the costs of OWTB must be met from somewhere but it seems a little strange that the club's official message board is to become a pay site.

I suspect that a large number of members will be lost as they will move to other (inferior) free sites.

Is it anticipated that the subscription scheme would be tied in to the club's "World" subscription or be completely separate?

im really a man utd fan.

never been to latics in my life.

I think it's about time you came clean Johnny and told everyone about the Take That Fan Club Gold Edition Greatest Hits cd that's currently on repeat in your CD player.

Incidentally, can I have it back now please?

I think it's about time you came clean Johnny and told everyone about the Take That Fan Club Gold Edition Greatest Hits cd that's currently on repeat in your CD player.

Incidentally, can I have it back now please?

yes you may,along with thoses gary barlow used undies you lent me.

A subscription only messageboard? :shock: It's probably a good thing as it will provide an opportunity for the standard of the board to recover, although we can say goodbye to the odd respectable visiting fan.

I also suspect the charge will lower membership levels/activity to what was manageable for free.

yes you may,along with thoses gary barlow used undies you lent me.

Actually I have a confession to make Johnny...........................they weren't actually Gary Barlow's........................they actually belonged (according to the label which I cut out) to one 'Mr G Lawton, c/o Oldham Athletic Football Club, Furtherwood Road, Oldham'. :blush:

Edited by danoafc

Actually I have a confession to make Johnny...........................they weren't actually Gary Barlow's........................they actually belonged (according to the label which I cut out) to one 'Mr G Lawton, c/o Oldham Athletic Football Club, Furtherwood Road, Oldham'. :blush:

i thought they were a bit...er baggy.

oh,some had been blowing their nose on it looking at the crusty bits,when you delivered it at the dead of night.

well..i think it was that!

A subscription only messageboard? :shock: It's probably a good thing as it will provide an opportunity for the standard of the board to recover, although we can say goodbye to the odd respectable visiting fan.

I also suspect the charge will lower membership levels/activity to what was manageable for free.

That was my thinking.

I wonder if this is related to todays date is some way

Those who consider themselves smart enough to have avoided the trap would probably be considered even smarter had they kept it to themselves and observed the responses of those that had been caught.

Edited by outoftheblue

Those who consider themselves smart enough to have avoided the trap would probably be considered even smarter had they kept it to themselves and observed the responses of those that had been caught.

Well that's the second time I've been suckered today. I feel very daft, but am also slightly disapointed.

On with the morons......(which I now include myself as).

Well that's the second time I've been suckered today. I feel very daft, but am also slightly disapointed.

On with the morons......(which I now include myself as).

Fair play Stitch.

At least it can only better from here..... :wink: