Trafford Centre

Ackey

why not ask the person who told you..he seems to know more than most.

he might also know if wardle is buying the club :lol: ..

:lol:

They arrived to work to be told they could not get in to the TC by armed police and that was that.

Armed Robbers it seems: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...rafford_centre_

"THE TRAFFORD Centre and surrounding roads were closed this morning as police pursued armed robbers.

Hordes of Easter shoppers faced large delays after a raid in West Yorkshire crossed the Pennines.

A roadblock was put in place at Junction 10 of the M60.

One of the two robbers was arrested close to the shopping centre which remained closed while the hunt for the second continued.

A police helicopter hovered over the mall and a number of officers were at the scene.

The centre remained closed at 10.30am.

A spokesman for the Trafford Centre said: "We can't add any more detail at this stage to what the police have already said.

"We expect the incident to be over very soon, and for The Trafford Centre to return to normal.""

Armed Robbers it seems: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...rafford_centre_

"THE TRAFFORD Centre and surrounding roads were closed this morning as police pursued armed robbers.

Hordes of Easter shoppers faced large delays after a raid in West Yorkshire crossed the Pennines.

A roadblock was put in place at Junction 10 of the M60.

One of the two robbers was arrested close to the shopping centre which remained closed while the hunt for the second continued.

A police helicopter hovered over the mall and a number of officers were at the scene.

The centre remained closed at 10.30am.

A spokesman for the Trafford Centre said: "We can't add any more detail at this stage to what the police have already said.

"We expect the incident to be over very soon, and for The Trafford Centre to return to normal.""

Thanks to our good friend Mike Keegan - think he read that I'd asked about it and made it up? :lol:

I've never been to the Trafford Centre and never intend to. Walking down Market St is enough to make me turn into a psychopath with murderous tendencies, the thought of what the Trafford Centre would do to me isn't worth thinking about.

Same here, I flip in Tesco car park.

Me and the general public don't mix very well...

Same here, I flip in Tesco car park.

Me and the general public don't mix very well...

Yup, I know that one! We started doing our weekly shop online as it is just best all round, the thing I hear the most in supermarkets is my wife saying "calm down".

Yup, I know that one! We started doing our weekly shop online as it is just best all round, the thing I hear the most in supermarkets is my wife saying "calm down".

At the risk of taking this off-topic rather copiously, why is it in supermarkets when you've done your shop and you're scanning the check-out tills for the lowest queue of people, there never is one with hardly anyone there. And then you decide to select the one you think you'll be through the fastest and pay for all your goods, you turn round and realise that no-one has joined behind you therefore leaving a scenario that you NEVER see when you go to the check-out in the first place - an empty check-out.

Did any of that make sense?

IKEA is the worst. I had to go and stand outside in the rain because I was about to start punching people.

Visiting IKEA Croydon is the closest I've come to windmilling total strangers. There's something about the place that just infuriates me.

My wife has earned us a friggin custom parking space at the Trafford centre she makes us go that often. I dont mind shopping when its for something i like or need but its the people there who walk past and barge into you that drives me to the point of wanting to throttle someone. I could very easily drown the ignorant little cnuts in the water jet fountain thing they have there.

She even requests we drive there sometimes for "something to eat", so we drive all the way there only for her to buy the kids McDonalds or KFC and us two have a curry. I could have walked 2 minutes down the road and had a very nice curry and not had to drive back with a full stomach with the added bonus of having been able to have a beer with it as im not driving. But OHHHHHH NO, "Lets go to the Trafford centre, its FUN" :ranting:

And dont even start me on Tesco and Sainsburys. Im trying to buy a trolley with spinning blades on the wheels like the car in the film Grease just so i can slash the ankles of thos annoying fook witts who stop in the middle of every aisle to have a natter and read every word on the food packaging. I get dragged in there EVERY morning on the way to work and they know us by name now. I will give it 3 more months before i kill someone in there.

Right, better go, ive got to go and get some new football boots from.....THE FRIGGIN TRAFFORD CENTRE. Arrggghhhhh :wacko: