don't forget to watch Leeds beat the Mighty Leicester on Monday

im the one trying to be clever am i? im not the one coming on another teams site making myself look like a fool like you have done for quite some time now :shock:

Well be nice of you to get your facts right about the absence of Delph.!!

We maybe a shower of :censored:e but lets remember where both our teams are in the league.

Well be nice of you to get your facts right about the absence of Delph.!!

We maybe a shower of :censored:e but lets remember where both our teams are in the league.

like i said i dont think you even knew about Delphs ban :clown:

like i said i dont think you even knew about Delphs ban :clown:

Of course I did. why wouldn't I? I know Beckford is out, Showumni and Huntington is out for the season, Snodgrass scored 2 goals the other day,one being a penalty and I knew about Delph's 2 game ban.

Anything else you would like me to tell you then go ahead and ask.

Did you know that Dean Windass has gone back to Hull and Killerboy is at Blackpool on loan til the end of the season?

Sky sports easter monday.

Time for you lot to watch a bit of class. Leeds will step up their game against faltering Leicester.

Beckford class goal from an accurate Fabian Delph pass.

Fryatt will be crying to his mummy by full time.

Of course I did. why wouldn't I? I know Beckford is out, Showumni and Huntington is out for the season, Snodgrass scored 2 goals the other day,one being a penalty and I knew about Delph's 2 game ban.

You really are a tit.

Of course I did. why wouldn't I?

'Cos you didn't know about beckford when you made the first post?

'Cos you only responded after someone else (presumably more knowledgeable about leeds than you) pointed it out?

'Cos you're all mouth?

'Cos you talk crap?

etc

etc

etc......

A list of reasons why YOU might not know something could go on forever with a clown like you.

Low IQ?

Mental Incapacity?

Anything else you would like me to tell you then go ahead and ask.

Did you know that Dean Windass has gone back to Hull and Killerboy is at Blackpool on loan til the end of the season?

IF you knew about Delphs ban then why did you come on here spouting how 'Leeds had at least 2 40k crowds last season' when as i proved with the link you DIDNT. im gonna take a guess reading your posts and say you are about 10 year old

Sky sports easter monday.

Time for you lot to watch a bit of class. Leeds will step up their game against faltering Leicester.

Beckford class goal from an accurate Fabian Delph pass.

Spainboy will be crying to his mummy by full time.

One day, you will realise every time you come on here making a prediction you get beat.

Go on, make a huge prediction for the play offs.

I dare you