don't forget to watch Leeds beat the Mighty Leicester on Monday

Sky sports easter monday.

Time for you lot to watch a bit of class. Leeds will step up their game against faltering Leicester.

Beckford class goal from an accurate Fabian Delph pass.

Fryatt will be crying to his mummy by full time.

Unfortunately I've some weeding to do that day

Time for you lot to watch a bit of class. Leeds will step up their game against faltering Leicester.

Oi, Leedsboy!

Have some of this!

brian-clough.jpg

_45640357_saints_512.jpg

If the commentator speaks up you will know who is who without having to read the names on their shirts. Happy Days!

I would have watched that but now you've gone and spoilt it by telling me exactly what happens :cry:

And that's why I'll be watching 'High School Musical 2', instead.

Now go and play in the middle of the road, there's a good boy.

Prediction

Leicester 2 Leeds 0

It just goes to show how much of a :censored: you really are

Fabian Delph is now banned for 2 games for picking up 10 yellows, so his accurate pass for Beckfords class goal is completely in your dreams (and i notice Beckford didnt play in your game aswell) is he injured or banned aswell?? Please please please mr boy get your facts right before you come spouting your :censored: on here :bored::dunce:

Fabian Delph is now banned for 2 games for picking up 10 yellows, so his accurate pass for Beckfords class goal is completely in your dreams (and i notice Beckford didnt play in your game aswell) is he injured or banned aswell?? Please please please mr boy get your facts right before you come spouting your :censored: on here :bored::dunce:

Perhaps deducting 15 points for fielding an ineligable player would be a good idea! :grin:

(That said Creepy, check the dates out for the suspension).

Edited by opinions4u

fook off. come on leicester city. i wud luv it if they win, love it. i tell ya.

Oh Creepy what a silly boy you are..Didn't you know that a 10 yellow card ban starts a week later??? You really need to brush up on your general football rules.

Fabian Delph's ban kicks in, in 7 days time.

So YOU, please please please get YOUR facts right.

hahahaha!!!

Oh Creepy what a silly boy you are..Didn't you know that a 10 yellow card ban starts a week later??? You really need to brush up on your general football rules.

hahahaha!!!

14 take away 9 = 5.

Fact.

hahahaha!!!

i dont think you even knew about his ban, Beckford and Delph are probably the only Leeds players you know :sleeping:

I've got my facts right SB....I'll be watching my team, then i'll be doing some sorting of rice grains (only got about 200,000 to get through). As for your piece of :censored: for an excuse of a club I wouldn't waste my sight.

Don't try and wriggle out of the fact you tried to be clever and it backfired.!!!

im the one trying to be clever am i? im not the one coming on another teams site making myself look like a fool like you have done for quite some time now :shock: