According to Carlisle fishul, think they'll be a few teams interested, Huddersfield for one.

But he's the tall striker we've been looking for with an eye for goal.

How did he look yesterday? Reckon he could do a job?

Always heard positive things about him. 15 league goals this season, 15 league goals last season.

As a player I think he's a really good shout for us, but I think he'll have better options than Latics on the table.

Perhaps, but I think he'll be staying in this division and if Royle's here next season he might be a key part in influencing these sort of players to choose us over our divisional rivals.

According to Carlisle fishul, think they'll be a few teams interested, Huddersfield for one.

Always heard positive things about him. 15 league goals this season, 15 league goals last season.

always rated him,worth a punt on him

We've beat off competition for players before.

Huddersfield aren't that rich, they have more money than us, but they still operate on a budget. I'd still like to see us make an approach for him because he's got good link up play and knows where the net is.

If Wardle gets involved you never know...if he's out of contract would they be entitled to a fee?

always rated him myself,hes always dangerous in front of goal,would be a good signing for us.

Was told by an Huddersfield fan yesterday that both Graham and Lambert from Brizzle Rovers have signed pre contract agreements with them.

Could just be wishful thinking on his part but we shall have to see.

Was told by an Huddersfield fan yesterday that both Graham and Lambert from Brizzle Rovers have signed pre contract agreements with them.

Graham possibly but Lambert signed a contract until 2011 with Bristol Rovers in September, so he couldn't possibly sign a pre contract with anybody!

I have been told by a Bristol Rovers season ticket holder that Lambert is off to Plymouth in the summer along with manager Paul Trollope... Could be complete rubbish but he normally gets it right

Edited by NIKI1234