Who have you outlived?

Ackey

You've outlived Karen Silkwood by almost two weeks. She was a labor activist who broke silence about nuclear industry irregularities in Oklahoma. She died in an auto accident on November 13, 1974, 6 years before you were born.

It was all a set up I tell ya, it was the government, bring em down, BRING EM DOWN!!!

i have outlived Huey Newton died of murder by gunshot. He was a co-founder of the Black Panther Party, a black internationalist racial equality organization.

You've outlived Joseph Goebbels by three days. He was a Nazi propaganda minister (1933-45) and Chancellor of Germany for a day after Hitler's suicide. He died of suicide by cyanide and gunshot on May 1, 1945, 17 years before you were born.

Edited by boboafc

You've outlived Kurt Cobain by about two weeks. He was a leader of rock band Nirvana and late husband of Courtney Love. He died of suicide by gunshot on April 5, 1994, when you were 12 years old.

'ave that, Grunge boy.

You've outlived Karen Silkwood by almost two weeks. She was a labor activist who broke silence about nuclear industry irregularities in Oklahoma. She died in an auto accident on November 13, 1974, 6 years before you were born.

It was all a set up I tell ya, it was the government, bring em down, BRING EM DOWN!!!

You're obviously very slightly older than me; I get:

In 8 days, when you reach 28 years and 267 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of a labor activist who broke silence about nuclear industry irregularities in Oklahoma.

If my dad is correct about my birthday:

You've outlived Lilyan Tashman by almost two weeks. She was a model, Ziegfield girl, and stage and film actress. She died of cancer on March 21, 1934, 41 years before you were born.

If my mum is correct about my birthday:

That’s exactly half the life of somebody famous. In another 34 years and 160 days, you will have lived exactly as long as Nora Sayre. She was a film critic and essayist who commented on the cold war's effects on Hollywood who died at the age of 68 years, 322 days.

It thought this was about relative birthdays to deathdays - I was born a few hours before (or after - see above) Lord Lucan allegedly caved his nany's head in :)

gosh why are you thinking about this, it is morbid

It's somewhat motivating. To think that Ned Kelly, world famous, was dead before he was my age and yet so well known makes me think I should make more effort to be honest.

In 5 days, when you reach 28 years and 17 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of a provocative playwright whose tortured works included graphic dramatizations of rape and violence. Subscribe now, and we'll congratulate you on Monday, April 20.
Er, thanks.

e2a:hadn't noticed the 'Songs Of Death' on the left. That is one warped website. Further evidence of the internet as the apex of 10,000 years of human civilisation.

Edited by rosa