big joes real thoughts

.what joes said after crewe

gregans a solid pro, cant buy much better.

you need 4 solid players who can get better in the 11 , we have not got them, we have 1 maybe 2.......set up a poll would like to know peoples views. for the 1 and 2 in order.......will tell you after the poll

joes quote apparently.......you cant make chicken salad out of chicken :censored:!

he can make it work with a bit of backing

........the fella thinks he will stay - because he loves the club and he has a new grandchild in the area.

i dont do this often........so think what you like, i will not mention my (picture of a bottles) name but he is no longer with the club, he was in the glory days (check the programmes), so take it as you will.

edit because i just read the big news? thread...well there you go everyone has a bottle somewhere lol

Edited by palmer1

from friend of the familly, one of joes best mates, guest on monday and ex board member...what joes said after crewe

gregans a solid pro, cant buy much better.

you need 4 solid players who can get better in the 11 , we have not got them, we have 1 maybe 2.......set up a poll would like to know peoples views. for the 1 and 2 in order.......will tell you after the poll

joes quote apparently.......you cant make chicken salad out of chicken :censored:!

he can make it work with a bit of backing

he was so gutted on monday, he didnt speak all night and went home early.

........the fella thinks he will stay - because he loves the club and he has a new grandchild in the area.

i dont do this often........so think what you like, i will not mention my (picture of a bottles) name but he is no longer with the club, he was in the glory days (check the programmes), so take it as you will.

edit because i just read the big news? thread...well there you go everyone has a bottle somewhere lol

Norman Holden?

Ian Stott?

David Brierley?

Pete Chadwick?

Norman Holden?

Ian Stott?

David Brierley?

Pete Chadwick?

i was first brought up watching latics in box number 2 from 86 onwards until they demolished them........with a lot of joes friends.

good times and had a lot of inside gossip and some fantastic storys from back then, not so much anymore.

his car.........."keeping the dream alive"

will not confirm or deny his name....dont ask

Edited by palmer1

I talk to a guy in the gym who is a scout for MK Dons and is good friends with Joe

Apparently when Joe first took over he was unsure about Gregan because of his reputation from previous clubs ( i mean off field not on)

However he is the model pro and Joe didnt know what he was worried about!

I talk to a guy in the gym who is a scout for MK Dons and is good friends with Joe

Apparently when Joe first took over he was unsure about Gregan because of his reputation from previous clubs ( i mean off field not on)

He also supplements Joe's playing staff budget with the odd contribution equivalent to two weeks' wages.

strangely that was also what i thought, when gregan first arrived and didnt have a long term deal.

Could you make anything with headless chickens?

I'm beginning to think that Joe is not the man for this job.

I think we need someone like Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver.

Eevn they would struggle.

Their secret is to have good qaulity produce to start with...

he rates kieran lee as well,and danny whitts.

Part of Joe's managerial style is to "big" players up a little.

Positive words in public (and presumably on the training ground too).

It's a good managerial technique - builds confidence etc etc.

But it's a technique that also has to be used with players who aren't up to it .... until you get somebody better in to do the job.