Awards Dinner

Just looking on OS .... there are a few tickets remaining for the player awards bash at Smokies Park on 28th April.

How flamin embarrasing is that going to be......even if I'd bought my ticket I'd be tempted to give it a miss!

They could do with cancelling it as I don't think the players will be too keen to attend either!!!!

Chris Taylor for player of the year........Deane Smalley for young player.........The hardest one to judge and the most interesting will be the award for the biggest clanger....... Fleming/Eardley/Hazell/Gregan/..you could even bring back Budtz for the special award!!!

Let's have your nominations.........................

Best Own goal of the Year ? Hazel but I dont know which one to quote Ian Marshall "I dont know, theres been so many"

Fastest Physio of the Year ? Easy

Funnest moment of the Year on the pitch ? ..... Hughesy showing the Ref that he thought (knew) the player dived in front of the main stand !

funniest moment has gotta be allesandra clean through one on one with the keeper away at leicester in the last minute,,,,tripped over his boot laces,,,,he made us all look a set of :censored:

It wasn't funny. He didn't trip over his laces. And he didn't make us all look anthing.

Other than that, you're spot on.

It was quality last season with that comedian and Hughesy trying to pull anything female within arms reach.

This season though. No way i'm paying £30 to go to that.

Allott's goal at Hudd's on loop all night I take it?

best off spending it on Brown Sauce eh Luke!

At the boundary blues party last night one of the kids asked Gregan what it was like playing in net earlier in the season, he said "that wasnt me, that was Windass". Someone else then asked if they thought he was good in net, Gregan said "aye, but that was his only good game for us". :lol: