Do you reckon Mick will let DJ go for peanuts now that Wolves are Premier League?

No, I think they'll want a decent fee.

Don't think the lad's Premier League quality, but has looked good this season, especially next to Taylor IMO...

I like DJ, but he has been a significant part of a team that has, in the end, failed.

The tough call for the manager is working out which components both tactically and personnel wise have caused that.

Whatever the outcome, we need a bleedin' left back!

Nowhere near premier league quality IMO. I wouldn't mind if they payed a fee for him but is he isn't worth breaking the bank. The lad isn't a defender as has been said before.

After the stick Eardley gets I reckon DJ is the most harshly treated player on here. I think he's quality and one who can get a lot better too. In terms of him v Lomax for example it's like comparing Big Gord to Matty Wolfenden in a pie eating competition.

After the stick Eardley gets I reckon DJ is the most harshly treated player on here. I think he's quality and one who can get a lot better too. In terms of him v Lomax for example it's like comparing Big Gord to Matty Wolfenden in a pie eating competition.

Very true. However, it just goes to show that we have two left backs that aren't great at defending.

Very true. However, it just goes to show that we have two left backs that aren't great at defending.

jones is a natural left footer though,lomax isnt.

i heard at the time of him signing on loan that he wasnt really in wolves plans for this season,so i think its fair to say that he is now less in there plans now they are promoted.

i also heard that mick mcarthy didnt want to let him go for nothing,and would want a fee,but that was while shez was in charge,i think he is deffo worth a look at,providing its a nominal fee with maybe add ons etc.

on his return from wolves after injury when shez resigned him, he said he had a aot of offers from championship clubs to go on loan but he had promised shez he would come back.... and we where still in with a shout of going up

so even if we bid for him....NO CHANCE

and imo he has done well but he is not that good, charlton was 70 years older than him and showed how to play fullback at this level, until he got injured.

lomax is gone next season i think