Silence is Golden

The lack of announcements/information coming out of Boundary Park today is deafening :unsure: .

Maybe they have nowt to say, or watch this space :shock: .

I think an announcement on Royle will happen before the tickets prices are issued (trying to bouy up sales).

We could do with some good news, come on Alan or the TTA let us know :grin: .

It's said there's a meeting tomorrow with Joe?????????????????????????

Ian G.

Edited by pcassist

The lack of announcements/information coming out of Boundary Park today is deafening :unsure: .

Maybe they have nowt to say, or watch this space :shock: .

I think an announcement on Royle will happen before the tickets prices are issued (trying to bouy up sales).

We could do with some good news, come on Alan or the TTA let us know :grin: .

It's said there's a meeting tomorrow with Joe?????????????????????????

Ian G.

I was thinking this myself hope its not a bad sign,Simon Corney has been very quite since Joe was appointed maybe he has been working on the budgets for next year already.I really dont think the budget will be much different than this years in the overall scheme of things. Given there are a number of clubs a lot worse of than us. And we will have shed most of the high earners by next season.It must be a nightmare to figure out though at the moment with all the possibilities, who is going and staying on the playing side as well as the staff side.

I just hope we can give Joe enough that he thinks he can work with, the fact we are looking for defenders is possibly a good sign fingers crossed.

Maybe Corney hasnt been allowed to be involved with the team like he was with Shez ?

JR is his own man, were JS did tend to appease players and other staff !

They say no news is good news but from what I hear JR isnt interested in staying at Bp without support and backing from Wardle as TTA cant alone offer the backing he wants and says he needs !

I was thinking this myself hope its not a bad sign,Simon Corney has been very quite since Joe was appointed maybe he has been working on the budgets for next year already.I really dont think the budget will be much different than this years in the overall scheme of things. Given there are a number of clubs a lot worse of than us. And we will have shed most of the high earners by next season.It must be a nightmare to figure out though at the moment with all the possibilities, who is going and staying on the playing side as well as the staff side.

I just hope we can give Joe enough that he thinks he can work with, the fact we are looking for defenders is possibly a good sign fingers crossed.

think hazell will stay as he has signed a recent contract, as for the rest its up in the air.

What i can deduce is that it is either No news is good news JR is staying.

Or, the slicen is deafening, JR has rejected the offer/budget and they are contacting the other alternatives.

I do like the way this has not been played out in the media this time. I know SB said they are meeting with JR, and maybe havean few alternatives to JR, so good bit of negotiating to not look desperate, but one would imagine JR si their first choice.

Can't see any reason for Joe staying myself.... his mate is not joining the board, he will lose his comfy TV life, at 60 why start again with a club that is effectively bankrupt?

Hope he does.. but I can't see it.

like he said in the first place "because he loves it" - Everything he is doing is suggesting he's making plans for next year