Aye big fat Joe ain't stayin probably.

Mind you it was exclusive, and only for LW, so I don't think it will relate to something that everyone has to hear. It will be more related to LW I would suspect. Liek they have replaced Roy as commentater*, or some other such good news.

* I am sure Roy does sterling work for Latics, I just don't think commentating or being an expert summariser is his forte.

Mind you it was exclusive, and only for LW, so I don't think it will relate to something that everyone has to hear. It will be more related to LW I would suspect. Liek they have replaced Roy as commentater*, or some other such good news.

* I am sure Roy does sterling work for Latics, I just don't think commentating or being an expert summariser is his forte.

I like your way of thinking alas, I don't think Roy is on the same cosmic wave length regarding his forte's. Maybe Gord will be forced to announce due to growing public and press awareness the club had to divulge the joe departure before LW could provide the exclusive. Won't be the first time!

I reckon it'll be exactly the opposite, that Roy and himself have signed up for next season.

Edited by Lags

I have a spare 50 quid then a spare 50p a week, any further offers? perhaps this aint as stupid as it sounds he he he, perhaps kids and adults send in any spare change each week might cover a decent loanee

Is that in some of your Scottish banknotes?

I have a spare 50 quid then a spare 50p a week, any further offers? perhaps this aint as stupid as it sounds he he he, perhaps kids and adults send in any spare change each week might cover a decent loanee

Sorry folks been watching to many Tesco adverts "Every little helps" :lol: