Would wardle alone be able to give him a budget any better than what tta have offered?

How wealthy is wardle compared to TTA?

I have no idea how wealthy TTA actually are to compare. Does anybody know? Presumably Wardle got his loans to City back from Thaksin Shinawatra. Some say these amounted to £20-30 million, although I have no idea if this is true, or even if the money he put into City was in the form of loans.

If he did, this will presumably not have been his entire wealth. Then there is the money from JD Sports. Perhaps he has additional investors lined up too?

But hasn't Wardle already said that he isn't interested?

I have no idea how wealthy TTA actually are to compare. Does anybody know? Presumably Wardle got his loans to City back from Thaksin Shinawatra. Some say these amounted to £20-30 million, although I have no idea if this is true, or even if the money he put into City was in the form of loans.

If he did, this will presumably not have been his entire wealth. Then there is the money from JD Sports. Perhaps he has additional investors lined up too?

dont think theres any truth in this....well, except that TTA are looking to sell (citing 'problems with the stadium' as the factor).

Didn't he take a £5M hit from selling out to Man City. I'm sure someone knocked that on here earlier.

Not claiming to be a financial genius or anything, but if I were TTA I'd cut outgoings to what will keep us in the division until the housing market recovers and then, personal finances permitting, proceed with the original cunning plan. Either that or sell up for some money.

Not claiming to be a financial genius or anything, but if I were TTA I'd cut outgoings to what will keep us in the division until the housing market recovers and then, personal finances permitting, proceed with the original cunning plan. Either that or sell up for some money.

Agreed.

Where has it been said that they are looking to sell?

It hasn't.

In the rarely wrong Chron on 20th March it said:

Simon Blitz, Simon Corney and Danny Gazal insist, however, they have no intention of selling, or even relinquishing control, of the club they bought five years ago.

But they say that they are interested in new investment if it would allow them to achieve their goals, both on and off the field.

TTA are getting increasingly frustrated about the lack of Council support to develop the stadium. With results not seeing us into the Championship, and the relatively decent years of investment, and the downturn in general TTA business, it's fair to say that TTA want out.

What would be gutting to see would be (and I hope I'm wrong here), would be that, to cover the previous losses incurred by TTA in funding financial shortfalls at the club, the key worker home land is sold, the money is pocketed (along with any profits or share of the profits from the scheme) and TTA clear out. That would leave the club in a hole as, even when the club had an option to buy back the land (from the Council) at a relative pitance, even old heads like Peter Risdale said that they couldn't see the 'investment' stacking up. The land is the only attraction to new owners, and if TTA milk that and leave, that'd leave a relatively unattractive proposition for any future investor.

TTA are getting increasingly frustrated about the lack of Council support to develop the stadium. With results not seeing us into the Championship, and the relatively decent years of investment, and the downturn in general TTA business, it's fair to say that TTA want out.

What would be gutting to see would be (and I hope I'm wrong here), would be that, to cover the previous losses incurred by TTA in funding financial shortfalls at the club, the key worker home land is sold, the money is pocketed (along with any profits or share of the profits from the scheme) and TTA clear out. That would leave the club in a hole as, even when the club had an option to buy back the land (from the Council) at a relative pitance, even old heads like Peter Risdale said that they couldn't see the 'investment' stacking up. The land is the only attraction to new owners, and if TTA milk that and leave, that'd leave a relatively unattractive proposition for any future investor.

To be fair, they've never shown anything but upmost honesty. I know after (satan) Moore we are a little uncertain, but this lot have been marvellous so far and I see no reason why they would suddenly draw daggers around our backs.

That's what you say, whereas TTA say:

In the rarely wrong Chron on 20th March it said:

Simon Blitz, Simon Corney and Danny Gazal insist, however, they have no intention of selling, or even relinquishing control, of the club they bought five years ago.

But they say that they are interested in new investment if it would allow them to achieve their goals, both on and off the field.

I know who I would rather believe.

When interest already seems to be dwindling for many, merely staying in the division will hardly inspire a mass influx of returnees to BP. The club needs a boost right now, although where it's coming from God knows.

whose up for a fans buy out....ive a spare tenner

Ha ha,

To build the stand, will cost say 3million. That is ONLY £1,000 for the hardcore.(and I don't include myself in that!) So the next Superfan on here, ask him if hwe wants to pay by cheque, Maestro or instalments at 28.4% interest...