Soz peeps but....

Don't think the club has advanced getting rid of Shezza and getting JR/DP.

There got it off me chest!

do you mean you don't think the club will advance?

he looks good to me but to make the club advance in a day would be a bit beyond any manager.

And how could we have advanced in such a short space of time? Joe couldnt really make any major plans unless he was planning to take the job perminantly and DP hasn't even been in the job a day. I think we need to give him a bit of time.

Edited by daniel8157

That was the precise moment I feel we did advance.

Soz peeps but I just feel sooo gutted - that Shezza went, that the club wrote off the season while still in a play off slot - just feel like we have made 2 steps back - not like me to be so down but have no optimism whatsoever at the mo!

Im sorry but u are so wrong we got rid of a friend to the club not a manager someone that allways gave the players with big names a easy ride even if thay did wrong i.e hughes windass ormrod kabba byfield also his loan signings were shocking haha also he said ive been looking at ogrady for sometime oh my, man management i dont even think he knows the word, constant battering on the kids, not having a reserve side, going out to a sponsored event having a few beers getting bad publicity.

i could go on but ur true blindness would only disagree with me

Edited by KUNGFOO

Soz peeps but I just feel sooo gutted - that Shezza went, that the club wrote off the season while still in a play off slot - just feel like we have made 2 steps back - not like me to be so down but have no optimism whatsoever at the mo!

Fair enough in regards to your opinion. However, had we kept shez and still finished about where we are now. Would you have said the same thing?

I was sorely disappointed that Shez wasn't the one to get us promoted and was sad when he left, but we cannot ignore that the team was on a downward spiral during the last 6 months of his tenure.

Performances and results were rapidly declining. There was a miasma surrounding the club that was growing seemingly daily. We all know what they were; no need to reiterate. The owners acted in a way they felt had the best chance of benefitting the club. It didn't unfold as they'd have liked, but the foundations for this collapse (irony!) had been laid a lot earlier on in the season.

I was sorely disappointed that Shez wasn't the one to get us promoted and was sad when he left, but we cannot ignore that the team was on a downward spiral during the last 6 months of his tenure.

With Shez it's a heart/head thing for me. My heart wanted him to do well but my head thought that couldn't do it. After nearly 3 years I think its accurate to say he has good ideas and when its going well it goes well but throw a few spanners in the works and it goes to pot. I hope he learns but I think he may be more cut out for coaching than managing.

Fair enough in regards to your opinion. However, had we kept shez and still finished about where we are now. Would you have said the same thing?

I would be renewing with optimism and 100% trust in the manager! Not so now!!

i think u need to phone frank as ur clearly on drugs

It may explain the jumper.

Seriously though, I reckon a fair amount of the fan base didn't agree with the Sheridan decision*. Although it is nothing to do with Penney, it is unsurprising to see them demotivated by any appointment.

*See MK where some were chanting his song and some Ritchie's song.

I would be renewing with optimism and 100% trust in the manager! Not so now!!

Where the hell have you been for the last 5 months of the season......We have been absolutely dire and declining by the week since December.

There was so much wrong behind the scenes and what we have all found out is probably only part of it!!!

Do you honestly think that Shez would have got us promoted?

Optimism for what..... another season of garbage!!!

Shez was a great player and for that he will always be a legend at this club, however, as a manager he has been a big dissapointment!

I hope he learns from his time here and goes on to better things but somehow I doubt it!

Why don't you have 100% trust in the new manager?