Chelsea ref bent

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for your new sig coco...

i was laughing my arse (can i say that?) off when it came on...

yes mr drog aka angel,you are a diving cheating disgrace..er 1-1 !!!

absolutley class!! what happened to his injury where he had to limp of slowly?

Alves and Abidal will be out but Puyol and Henry return so its swings and roundabouts i suppose.

lets hope they beat the red scum! and heres to celebrating the title on sunday :drinking45:

I actually think Iniesta is my favourite player in World football, even before tonights goal.

i can never decide between him and xavi...both brilliant

tonight,its iniesta! :grin:

its those two who create the vast majority of goal scoring opportunities for the eto'os,messis and henerys of the club..and the both chuck a few themselves.

and,they create most havoc whilst breaking down opposition play in midfield-their vision and speed is second to no one.

i can never decide between him and xavi...both brilliant

tonight,its iniesta! :grin:

its those two who create the vast majority of goal scoring opportunities for the eto'os,messis and henerys of the club..and the both chuck a few themselves.

and,they create most havoc whilst breaking down opposition play in midfield-their vision and speed is second to no one.

Hmm, I'd really like to get involved, but I like most others don't give much of a :censored:.

Iniesta, a diving :censored: . Didier Drogba a diving :censored: . The best player in the World, a diving :censored: :censored: Chris Taylor, a diving :censored: .

At all levels I hate this :censored: game.

The sooner this game collapses and all footballers go down to a reasonable level of earning (and stop cheating) the better.

Tonights game was pathetic on a thousand levels. I'd almost find myself wanting the scummers to win, but they're all the same.

Couldn't give a mucky duck (except for my FF score :grin: )

Having seen both Barcelona and Man U at their respective home stadiums this year and as I am moving from Manchester to Barcelona two days after the final I can honestly say that this is the right final in all respects for me. This as well as these obviously being the two best teams in the world.

The ref was crap but the players showed their true colours, with Barca showing professionalism till the end and Chelsea doing the opposite. If Chelsea would have played in the first game it could have been different so they deserve to lose on away goals.

My least favourite player in the world disgraced himself, he'll never live that down, he's a cheat and deserves everything he gets, I hope he gets a proper ban from football for a while at least. I was so so happy when Iniesta scored, and the funny games afterwards just added icing to the cake.

There's only two players I feel sorry for and that's Lamps and Essien, both incredible last night and in general and deserving of glory at the top end. The rest of them I couldn’t give a poo about, especially Drogba & Ashole.

Bring on the final, I can’t wait!!

haha you and half of Manchester it seems.

I'm going to try to get tickets for BCN's last game of the season against depo on the day I arrive, should be a carnival because they will (should) have won the treble by then :Spain:

its AWAY at depo..and i'll be there with macca.

Having seen both Barcelona and Man U at their respective home stadiums this year and as I am moving from Manchester to Barcelona two days after the final I can honestly say that this is the right final in all respects for me. This as well as these obviously being the two best teams in the world.

The ref was crap but the players showed their true colours, with Barca showing professionalism till the end and Chelsea doing the opposite. If Chelsea would have played in the first game it could have been different so they deserve to lose on away goals.

My least favourite player in the world disgraced himself, he'll never live that down, he's a cheat and deserves everything he gets, I hope he gets a proper ban from football for a while at least. I was so so happy when Iniesta scored, and the funny games afterwards just added icing to the cake.

There's only two players I feel sorry for and that's Lamps and Essien, both incredible last night and in general and deserving of glory at the top end. The rest of them I couldn’t give a poo about, especially Drogba & Ashole.

Bring on the final, I can’t wait!!

Not a personal dig, but when you say Barca players showed professionalism till the end, werent they as equally as guilty as Chelsea for harrassing the ref? obviously not at the end, but im sure they surrounded him during the 1st half with decisions going against them and at the end of it! Also at the nou camp, wernt they constantly making 'card' motions to the ref among other things. Dont get me wrong Chelsea were probably as equally as bad, i just dont feel the Barca player were moe professional!

Ah well, as soon as Arsenal were knocked out, i wanted Barca through jus so it wouldnt be a repeat of last years final!

Edited by Oafc88

Not a personal dig, but when you say Barca players showed professionalism till the end, werent they as equally as guilty as Chelsea for harrassing the ref? obviously not at the end, but im sure they surrounded him during the 1st half with decisions going against them and at the end of it! Also at the nou camp, wernt they constantly making 'card' motions to the ref among other things. Dont get me wrong Chelsea were probably as equally as bad, i just dont feel the Barca player were moe professional!

Ah well, as soon as Arsenal were knocked out, i wanted Barca through jus so it wouldnt be a repeat of last years final!

What I meant by professional is that they carried on playing right until the end unlike Chelski who had decided to simply claim for everything and feel hard done by from about 30 mins in instead of playing, I can’t tollerate ref baiting/attacking e.t.c from any team :)

What I meant by professional is that they carried on playing right until the end unlike Chelski who had decided to simply claim for everything and feel hard done by from about 30 mins in instead of playing, I can’t tollerate ref baiting/attacking e.t.c from any team :)

Aye fair point, just wondered what you meant by professionalism.

So glad Barca got through - and in a comical way too. I just wish it had been Utd to succomb to that ref! I'm sick of this dominance of 'English' football. This will be 5 years on the trot with an 'English' team in the final.

And may I echo LL sentiments towards Terry (although he did go up in my estimation after his interview following the Ukraine game, putting him to notch 1).

So glad Barca got through - and in a comical way too. I just wish it had been Utd to succomb to that ref! I'm sick of this dominance of 'English' football. This will be 5 years on the trot with an 'English' team in the final.

And may I echo LL sentiments towards Terry (although he did go up in my estimation after his interview following the Ukraine game, putting him to notch 1).

Whats the problem with having 5 English teams on the trot? it il come to an end eventually, we should enjoy it while we can (even if united are there :grin:) i know this wasnt your point, but one aspect i dont get from the european point of view is for years English clubs were taken the mick out of, that we were naive and tatically inept, now we are dominating europe, we are gettin called left, right and centre!! i know the money english clubs recieve is a lot more, but this dominance is nothing new is it not? before my time but im sure there was a number of english clubs that won the european cup within a number of years of each other??

said on ssn ref is only a part timer he a phsycologist or something, thats not a dig at the ref but at the powers that be it should have been a full time world class ref for such big games

I'll stand to be corrected, but I think England is the only league with full time refs. All matches referreed by Englishmen, that really would get the conspiracy theorists wet!

Whats the problem with having 5 English teams on the trot? it il come to an end eventually, we should enjoy it while we can (even if united are there :grin: ) i know this wasnt your point, but one aspect i dont get from the european point of view is for years English clubs were taken the mick out of, that we were naive and tatically inept, now we are dominating europe, we are gettin called left, right and centre!! i know the money english clubs recieve is a lot more, but this dominance is nothing new is it not? before my time but im sure there was a number of english clubs that won the european cup within a number of years of each other??

I really have nothing more than a passing interest in the Champions League, in fact I think the UEFA Cup is a better competition to watch. You're really seeing the 'stars of the future' in that. The lad, Pizzero at Bremen will go far.

English dominance? You're having a larf eh? Out of the English teams; Arsenal/Man United/Chelsea/Liverpool that qualify for it every year, what's the percentage of English players they have in their first teams? 10%? 20% at a push? How can one honestly feel a sort of attachment to any of them, when effectively you're watching a team of foreign players in an English team's shirt?

The only time I really had more than a passing interest in it was when Porto and Monaco both got to the final a few years back. It made a refreshing change.

I really have nothing more than a passing interest in the Champions League, in fact I think the UEFA Cup is a better competition to watch. You're really seeing the 'stars of the future' in that. The lad, Pizzero at Bremen will go far.

English dominance? You're having a larf eh? Out of the English teams; Arsenal/Man United/Chelsea/Liverpool that qualify for it every year, what's the percentage of English players they have in their first teams? 10%? 20% at a push? How can one honestly feel a sort of attachment to any of them, when effectively you're watching a team of foreign players in an English team's shirt?

The only time I really had more than a passing interest in it was when Porto and Monaco both got to the final a few years back. It made a refreshing change.

is that the pizzero on loan from chelsea?

if it is him he was dog s*it in this country...chelsea still own him i think

i may be thinking of someone complettley different.

my opinion is, i hope all english clubs in europe do well....(not city this time, they didnt deserve to be there, but when they qualify properly, i will)

united v barcelona , i will root for united (i wont lose sleep if they lose) , until then and after then in this country, i hope they get beat every week.

wanted arsenal to win it, toss a coin over united or chelsea, not bothered at the time

im oldham through and through, but it can only be good for the english game.

English based teams dominance then :grin: i get what youre sayin, but i still consider them English enough to want them to do well over the other european teams (with United mostly always being the exception!) hopefully it will eventually turn back to more english playes in the sides, when i dont know or even if it will happen, but i expect it will eventually!! hopefully...

Whats the problem with having 5 English teams on the trot? it il come to an end eventually, we should enjoy it while we can (even if united are there :grin:) i know this wasnt your point, but one aspect i dont get from the european point of view is for years English clubs were taken the mick out of, that we were naive and tatically inept, now we are dominating europe, we are gettin called left, right and centre!! i know the money english clubs recieve is a lot more, but this dominance is nothing new is it not? before my time but im sure there was a number of english clubs that won the european cup within a number of years of each other??

As FMS says, my gripe is that it isn't english dominance, it's premiership dominance and the premiership is a global league merely hosted in England (to the detriment of the game here). There are more United and Liverpool fans in the world than there are British citizens.

English dominance? We couldn't even qualify for the Euros! :laught16:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

As FMS says, my gripe is that it isn't english dominance, it's premiership dominance and the premiership is a global league merely hosted in England (to the detriment of the game here). There are more United and Liverpool fans in the world than there are British citizens.

English dominance? We couldn't even qualify for the Euros! :laught16:

That's why I don't buy into this 'best league in the world bollocks' a league that produces such a poor national side is one that is underpinned by foreign talent and often mediocrity namely because Umbo Umbongo from Africa or Dolph Lundgren's twin from Scandanavia is a cheaper option than the kid that is scoring :censored:loads in the Football League. When you look at the percentages of native players in the Spanish and Italian Leagues then them for me are the best leagues. They went down the route we have in the 80s and 90s and the national sides suffered. The money dried up, especially in Italy and the clubs have been forced in the main to develop and blood their own kids, the result has been the national teams going from strength to strength.