Special Message For Neil Kilkenny

he plays for a bigger club, he plays in front of bigger crowds, he gets payed more money, plays with better players,

played at wembley last year, played in the play offs not a week ago, finished higher in the league than his former loan club twice since he left. and has a better chance of promotion again next season

did he make the wrong choice? :blink:

Will he be playing in a higher league? Getting to the play offs means sod all imo, unless you win them. Ok they finished higher than us but they'll still be playing us next season.

So those better players he's playing with, did they beat his mediocre former team mates? Just wondering like! In fact the only game we've lost against Leeds, KK was in the Latics team!

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he be playing in a higher league? Getting to the play offs means sod all imo, unless you win them. Ok they finished higher than us but they'll still be playing us next season.

So those better players he's playing with, did they beat his mediocre former team mates? Just wondering like! In fact the only game we've lost against Leeds, KK was in the Latics team!

so you are basing your argument on head to head latics v leeds? (christ we always beat leeds even when they won the league, think they where better that season aswell)

no he will be in the same league,playing at a bigger club , for more money, with better players, with a better chance of promotion

his current team finished above 2 seasons on the trot, once after being docked 15 points. :ranting:

so yes they are better than us fact, look at the league, thats why he moved.

did he make the wrong move?

so you are basing your argument on head to head latics v leeds? (christ we always beat leeds even when they won the league, think they where better that season aswell)

no he will be in the same league,playing at a bigger club , for more money, with better players, with a better chance of promotion

his current team finished above 2 seasons on the trot, once after being docked 15 points. :ranting:

so yes they are better than us fact, look at the league, thats why he moved.

did he make the wrong move?

Financially it was a great move for him. Footballing wise? Well he was dropped for a large part of the current campaign and despite playing at wembley and in the Play Off Semis his career has failed to progress as he will still be a League One player come August. Big wages, Big Crowds etc.. do not guarantee anything on a football pitch.

Question: Do you think we would have put in such a fantastic collective display at Everton with KK in the team?

Financially it was a great move for him. Footballing wise? Well he was dropped for a large part of the current campaign and despite playing at wembley and in the Play Off Semis his career has failed to progress as he will still be a League One player come August. Big wages, Big Crowds etc.. do not guarantee anything on a football pitch.

Question: Do you think we would have put in such a fantastic collective display at Everton with KK in the team?

no i dont think we would at all, he was not the type of player we needed that day imo

but could he have helped us in the league in the back half of that season? imo yes

Question: did you think jp kalala was going to be as good as he was that day? coz he wasnt as good as killer before or after. (i know he was superb)

as matter of fact did you think we would win whoever played?

dont get me wrong im not his biggest fan, i think he gave us something we missed and still miss

no i dont think we would at all, he was not the type of player we needed that day imo

but could he have helped us in the league in the back half of that season? imo yes

Question: did you think jp kalala was going to be as good as he was that day? coz he wasnt as good as killer before or after. (i know he was superb)

as matter of fact did you think we would win whoever played?

dont get me wrong im not his biggest fan, i think he gave us something we missed and still miss

We need a ball player definitely, just not KK imho - we need a team player.

As for Kalala he was amazing that day, his one and only stormer. Similar to how good KK was against City In Jan '05 but both flattered to deceive on a regular basis but both completely different players.

financially - the move to leeds was a good one

footballing - only just due to the play off appearances...but i dont hink he's the main reason leeds have got there...bechio, beckford, delph, all credited and mentioned in the media more than kk....how often have you read 'beckford seals win' or 'bechio contiues leeds...' it hurts to type but you get the drift....he's not the star player in the leeds team and never will be....fatty came on for him and made more of an impact than him!!

IMO NO! Despite being fantastic in his first ten games, He went missing from just after Christmas and never really recovered his form, especially when Croft left in February. He caused well publicised problems within the camp through his gob:censored:e attitude and Ronnie Moore himself was happy to see him leave - from the horses mouth in the IOM.

Luke Beckett and Chris Killen's goals kept us up, with David Eyres supplying most of them. KK's input at the end of the season was negligible. Simlar to the :censored:e we saw from him in most of his appearances last season.

Totally respect that view cheers for the well structered response, most poster would have put at least one insult in there lol

I don't care how daft I sound. I laughed and laughed at Kilkenny. I hope I am laughing next season too! billy big balls was crying again like a baby this season when he was repeatedly dropped and blow me, wanted to come back a third time! who does he think he is fecking Jesus.

All this ex latics player hatred makes me laugh, but also makes me embarrased at the same time

I just think its a bit sad. What also saddens me its often good players that seem to get the hatred, even those who still play for us.

I dont really understand the Kilkenny thing, the fact he chose Leeds over us doesnt really bother me. He was only on loan, it was his decision to make. He was a good player, no Richie Wellens, shame he left but things move on.

I just think its a bit sad. What also saddens me its often good players that seem to get the hatred, even those who still play for us.

I dont really understand the Kilkenny thing, the fact he chose Leeds over us doesnt really bother me. He was only on loan, it was his decision to make. He was a good player, no Richie Wellens, shame he left but things move on.

That's you brother. For me I can't stand the little :censored:. Oldham is my club not Leeds. He didn't choose Oldham I don't choose him.

That's you brother. For me I can't stand the little :censored:. Oldham is my club not Leeds. He didn't choose Oldham I don't choose him.

Very sad and unfortunately you are not on your own in thinking that way.

But it wouldnt be Oldham without fans like you would it

Very sad and unfortunately you are not on your own in thinking that way.

But it wouldnt be Oldham without fans like you would it

And exactly what is a fan like me oh great one? keep um coming, I like laughter ha ha ha ha

Read the thread and will you stop with the ha ha ha ha because its making me go in my shell :blush:

No come on Creepy. What exactly is a fan like me? I really am curious to know. Kilkenny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Well I laughed and laughed and laughed once more!

Did he want to come back for a third time? Thought that was just Hearsay? We got Jones on loan and then Hines who we were supposed to be after before the window shut.

I believe he had a word with Corney yes.

No come on Creepy. What exactly is a fan like me? I really am curious to know. Kilkenny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Well I laughed and laughed and laughed once more!

Read the thread i cant be arsed repeating myself for people who cant be arsed looking! But if you are laughing too much maybe not eh