So 10 players out of contract....

9 have left!!! So much for the 4 or 5 signings needed. we need a new friggin' team AGAIN! Gonna be an interesting summer and no doubt some hysterical reaction if we haven't made at least 5 signings by the end of May!

:peepwall:

Hughes

Crossley

Gregan

Liddell

Stam

Maher

Kalala

Allott

Wolfy

Bell

Edited by oafcprozac

9 have left!!! So much for the 4 or 5 signings needed. we need a new friggin' team AGAIN! Gonna be an interesting summer and no doubt some hysterical reaction if we haven't made at least 5 signings by the end of May!

:peepwall:

Hughes

Crossley

Gregan

Liddell

Stam

Maher

Kalala

Allott

Wolfy

Bell

You may be proved correct but in the short term you're crying "Wolfy" too soon.

Going to be very interesting next season. To finish mid table would be good me thinks. I don't have any confidence in Penny hope he proves me wrong. :pray:

I don't see how anyone can assess the Club's prospects for next season until it's known who is in the new squad. Similarly the new manager cannot be assessed until he has made signings and organised the squad into a team.

Expecting miracles are we!!!!....We have a new manager who has brought in own support team and now needs to get cracking with building a new team. It's going to take time for all the dust to settle.

I would love us to be in at least a play off place, but lets be realistic here fans......its gonna take time. How long did it take Sir Alex sort a decent team out? - years!!!, with the fans baying for blood every season.

Reality check is in order me thinks

What say you all - where do you think we will be in the table?

I said when he first arrived that we would definately be in the top 6, but i might have been getting a bit excited with new manager syndrome.

Lets just see who he brings in but i have every confidence in DP

8 or 9 players bring it on DP! :grin:

I'll be happy with anything other than a relegation scrap!!

more importantly...i'd like (nay I WANT) to see players who actually put in a shift on the pitch and play with spirit,desire and some fight, which was our main problem in the second half of the season (bar a few)

He's nothing to lose this season, yet everything to gain - well done on having the nads to clear the decks, it will be a very interesting summer indeed at ISZ...and one thing is for sure - nobody can doubt his ability to 'do his own thing' - A potential tics legend in the making me feels......

Just hope the 'boneheads' give him a reasonable amount of time to build his 'playing' empire, before they start their onslaughts.