Hitting the 4500 target

Doesn't look very likely :disappointed:

According to AH, in terms of sales, we are behind compared to last year.

So if you're going to buy, why wait? Get one for your brother, dad, granddad, son, dog, postie, whatever!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you're going to buy, why wait? Get one for your brother, dad, granddad, son, dog, postie, whatever!

Aye worst case scenario it's gonna cost as much as it did last season, football might even be better this time! Get them bought!

i suggest people won't be bothering till we see some quality coming in! AND some of the names being

banded about on here are certainly no better than we've had for the last couple of years!!!

sorry for the pessimism, but i can only see a large fall in season ticket numbers - let's hope i'm wrong!!!

Having to wait till payday.... and even then cant really afford it

i suggest people won't be bothering till we see some quality coming in! AND some of the names being

banded about on here are certainly no better than we've had for the last couple of years!!!

sorry for the pessimism, but i can only see a large fall in season ticket numbers - let's hope i'm wrong!!!

A huge fall in season ticket sales has been on the cards for months, for reasons which are more than obvious.

A mere change of manager and official exhortations based on nothing more than 'we'll probably be in with a chance all being well' can't trump economic reality and the massive loss of faith that results from constant mediocrity punctuated by occasional false dawns.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

A huge fall in season ticket sales has been on the cards for months, for reasons which are more than obvious.

A mere change of manager and official exhortations based on nothing more than 'we'll probably be in with a chance all being well' can't trump economic reality and the massive loss of faith that results from constant mediocrity punctuated by occasional false dawns.

But our attendance was UP last season on average...

also the link for zebra finace doesnt work on the os news post :S

You pay the season ticket over 10 monthly installments, around the £30 mark but depends where you sit etc. APR is 19.9% Think there's a sticky about it at the top of the forum?

Yep, too many false dawns..... that is the main reason I am hesitating. I missed a good few last year so it would be cheaper to pay on the door.

To say that last year left me despondant is an understatement.

Would have loved to have seen another investor arrive - Penney looks a decent guy but we have no assistant manager, few coaches, no sign of the Hungarians, a third of a team..... etc. etc. etc. and bidding for fourth division players.. who may not come!!!!

You pay the season ticket over 10 monthly installments, around the £30 mark but depends where you sit etc. APR is 19.9% Think there's a sticky about it at the top of the forum?

well my dad sits in the main stand lower paddock f81 i think or e 81 near where the managers are etc id love to get one but thay probly do a credit check then i wont get one haha

well my dad sits in the main stand lower paddock f81 i think or e 81 near where the managers are etc id love to get one but thay probly do a credit check then i wont get one haha

They did a credit check on me and I got one! If I can get one then so can you!

Edited by Macca

They did a credit check on me and I got one! If I can get one then so can you!

wooohooooooooo :D when would u have to make the first payment? also someone go pick me a app up drop it off at shaw pls i cant get out atm misses has cancer grrr so looking after here, so come on get my app gogogogog haha il phone them see if thay can post one.

Leeds, Leicester, Posh etc bringing large following helped there.

Not only that, it was only up by about eighty or so, wasn't it? Any number of factors, including the ones you mention could be responsible for that.

It's only the crowds we got towards the end of the season, against clubs with poor away followings, that bear any significance. The trajectory is downwards.

Yep, too many false dawns..... that is the main reason I am hesitating. I missed a good few last year so it would be cheaper to pay on the door.

To say that last year left me despondant is an understatement.

Would have loved to have seen another investor arrive - Penney looks a decent guy but we have no assistant manager, few coaches, no sign of the Hungarians, a third of a team..... etc. etc. etc. and bidding for fourth division players.. who may not come!!!!

And when diehards are thinking like this what chance the casual supporter taking up the offer?

It won't happen and never was going to happen. And the daft thing is that everybody, from the top of the club's hierachy to the bottom, through the most ardent to the most casual supporter to the druggy/wino who sits begging at the top of Yorkshire Street (and his dog) knows it.