Happy Birthday andyb100!

Cheers Buddy ...... I cant remember my age ... must be my age !!!! :grin:

According to your username, you are 100. Congratulations a fine achievement. Did you get a telegram from the Queen, and as she changed her dress yet?

According to your username, you are 100. Congratulations a fine achievement. Did you get a telegram from the Queen, and as she changed her dress yet?

Ah sadly the 100 is a special code .. had it been part of my birthday I would be andy_b_101 now :grin: .... As for the queens dress she isnt allowed to change it .. breaks protocol if some one sees her naked or hears the royal trump

Yeah, happy birthday pal.

Dont suppose you got a new tennis raquet for your birthday did you? Its that time of year for playing soon and it would be wise to invest in one that might help you beat me ^_^

Get your white plimsoles ready in the next couple of weeks. :grin:

Yeah, happy birthday pal.

Dont suppose you got a new tennis raquet for your birthday did you? Its that time of year for playing soon and it would be wise to invest in one that might help you beat me ^_^

Get your white plimsoles ready in the next couple of weeks. :grin:

There is no roof on AP courts mate :grin: ... Only a poor workman blames his tools... And Im a poor poor workman when it comes to tennis

Bring it on though

Not a problem Footy68, your welcome to come along for a game, we could even sort out a game of doubles. You can have Macca on your side :grin:

I went for a practice game last week, there was three guys on the next court, one of them said to me "Do you fancy doubling up?" I said that would be a splendid idea. So he came over and booted me in the bollox. :lol:

Not a problem Footy68, your welcome to come along for a game, we could even sort out a game of doubles. You can have Macca on your side :grin:

I went for a practice game last week, there was three guys on the next court, one of them said to me "Do you fancy doubling up?" I said that would be a splendid idea. So he came over and booted me in the bollox. :lol:

Dear Me Owl... thays poor ... Footy 68 your welcome anytime .. We loves tennis. . Going to ne some cracking matches if mother nature stops fecking about and gives us 2 hours of sun in the evening

Your right, that was a bad one. But me and bad jokes just go together like a baywatch DVD and a box of mansize tissues :grin:

You are worrying me now Chaddy. The Bird has turned.

Firstly going on about doubling up with 3 guys on a tennis court, then watching David Hasselloff in his briefs with some man size tissues....

:wink:

Dont knock the hoff...although my tissues were for Pamela and Erika Elaniak.

I was once told to go and watch a film called Platoon and told to take a box of tissues with me. I sat there for hours and there was NOTHING worth dragging myself round to. <_<

There is no roof on AP courts mate ... Only a poor workman blames his tools... And Im a poor poor workman when it comes to tennis

Bring it on though

Happy birthday fella!

I'll have you know I've spent the winter fine tuning my tennis skills and I'm ready to unleash them on you all once the heavens stop pouring! :wink:

Happy birthday fella!

I'll have you know I've spent the winter fine tuning my tennis skills and I'm ready to unleash them on you all once the heavens stop pouring! :wink:

We should run and hide Mr Owl ... Cheers Macca :grin:

Bit late mate but happy birthday!!...would get ya a present but after the last one i gave you at the car boot i can tell you dont appreciate my efforts :grin:

I daren't ask what that was Uncle Mike! :grin:

Thanks to mods for not moving this yesterday.

Edited by martjs

Bit late mate but happy birthday!!...would get ya a present but after the last one i gave you at the car boot i can tell you dont appreciate my efforts :grin:

I still have it ... the kids wont let me ......... dispose of it :grin: however it appears since I aquired it I have a frog in my throat !!!!!! :grin: