I can feel it in my bones

Hopefully a new signing before weekend will help give season ticket sales a boost.

Exactly what I was thinking. wow or squad!

Will be interesting!

I doubt a wow signing, they wait tilll later.

When I say wow, I mean one that will get the floating season ticket hodlers interested in buyig a season ticket.

From what I am hearing our only wow player may be on his way over the hills in the next week or two. Sheff Wednesday have come calling for the ginger prince of springhead.

Also by a wow signing are we saying 'wow he's good' or 'wow we really are fuc*ed, he's gash'.

13:31 PM[/b]' post='262425']

Our friend from over the boarders seems to be late today ..... OLDHAM SCOTLAND where are you ?

Now don't tell me this is not a embarresment for the club, losing out to clubs like Rochdale and Notts County for potential signings and anyone who is happy with this is in cuckooland. It has to be asked what terms was Kennedy offered and how can a club of Rochdales stature outbid us unless we offered pathetic terms in the first place.

This gives you further indication of the dregs we will be getting this season but i hope i am proven wrong.

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 21/05/2009 11:47:25 ?????

And the comedy goes on....... our new back room staff delayed after reporting everything sign sealed and delivered and i bet the minor issues are pay and renumerations fees. As i have said even free signings are not cheap. can the management at BP (except DP) do anything right without cocking it up. Its a good job this is not a well supported club or the fans would be after them to leave. Newcastle, Sunderland and Man U would not put up with this.

By OLDHAM SCOTLAND @ 21/05/2009 11:57:06

Report this comment (6871)

From the cron comments section.....

It seems that Oldham Scotland has mastered the fine art of taking any news story about Athletic and turn it into doom and gloom.

By cj_latic @ 21/05/2009 13:59

is that you Corp ?

Now don't tell me this is not a embarresment for the club, losing out to clubs like Rochdale and Notts County for potential signings and anyone who is happy with this is in cuckooland. It has to be asked what terms was Kennedy offered and how can a club of Rochdales stature outbid us unless we offered pathetic terms in the first place.

This gives you further indication of the dregs we will be getting this season but i hope i am proven wrong.

And the comedy goes on....... our new back room staff delayed after reporting everything sign sealed and delivered and i bet the minor issues are pay and renumerations fees. As i have said even free signings are not cheap. can the management at BP (except DP) do anything right without cocking it up. Its a good job this is not a well supported club or the fans would be after them to leave. Newcastle, Sunderland and Man U would not put up with this.

Report this comment (6871)

Yeh because they are being run really well,

what a t*sser that guy is

QUOTE (Markoasis @ May 21 2009, 14:12 PM)

Report this comment

Yeh because they are being run really well,

what a t*sser that guy is

100%.

I think I might sign up. MAybe we all shoudl and shout him down!

How long before he starts on DP.

How does he knwo DP didn't cock it up, they're DP's mates. MAybe he promised something that could not be delivered.

Maybe he already has been.....

Who haven;t we seen for a while...

I remember a few weeks back actually a thread was started called 'who is OLDHAM SCOTLAND' and a mystery person appeared (cant remember his name), then disapeared but only commented on that thread mmmmm

Some choice cuts from the man in question

....all these three clowns have done is moan about attendences and dither when real action was needed, look at the club now this is the lowest i have seen it in all my 40 years as a fan. I hope Mr Penny (sic) has a god to help him, as he's going to need a miracle or two next season

This club has regressed not progressed and the only real achievement by the directors is knocking down part of the ground in 5yrs. Perhaps if they was honest from the start that they are not upto the task of getting us promoted but are happy to keep the club afloat, I could have gone along with that and hoped for a little luck for us to progress.

Yes we are not selling our assets, Who's kidding who, I'ts all right saying that, then saying every player has his price. Now when they say this you know they may be gone come the new season. I just hope I am wrong but i don't trust this board as far as i can throw them.

I have a SCOOP!, our first new signing is Carlos Teves, I am in deep anticipation Mr Hardy, By all reports all of Darlington is comming, we sohuld be the envy of every football club in europe. But i believe Mr Penney ain't that daft. He will steer us towards salvation

Atrocious grammar, atrocious comments.

Some choice cuts from the man in question

Atrocious grammar, atrocious comments.

I think we can start looking at his Modus Operandi.

"Mr Penney", "Mr Hardy"

Really got it in for TTA

Defends Dave Penney (even though he knows nothing about him)

Got it in for TTA even though the appointed the much lauded "Mr Penney"