Been on my second teams forum (whitby town) and some one has said that their new manager Harry Dunn is also a scout for oldham and some of our younger players might be going there to get some experience. I havn't heard anything but was wondering of theres any thing in this

http://whitby-town.com/forum/index.php?topic=2718.0

Been on my second teams forum (whitby town) and some one has said that their new manager Harry Dunn is also a scout for oldham and some of our younger players might be going there to get some experience. I havn't heard anything but was wondering of theres any thing in this

they can have wolfy,i'll even drive him there..

Could he be our new Bob Dowie?

Wow. Harry was manager at Blyth last season (my brothers team), and for some reason was not carried on there.

He works just along the road from myself at a kids school (for the less able) in Sherburn. Met him once, a real non-league football man. Never heard of any connection with Oldham though.

Wow. Harry was manager at Blyth last season (my brothers team), and for some reason was not carried on there.

He works just along the road from myself at a kids school (for the less able) in Sherburn. Met him once, a real non-league football man. Never heard of any connection with Oldham though.

Must be since Penney came to manage us and probably where we'll get our non-league players from. I doubt he'll have been around when Shez was in charge because I don't think we came close to signing anyone from non-league. There was that defender from Radcliffe but he was an Eyresy recommendation.

There's a good young player I spotted at Whitley Bay worth looking at;

Lee Kerr

Kerr scoring first goal at Wembley

Whitley Bay's centre forward Paul Chow is not too bad either, but he's quite a few years older than Kerr.

I hope the manger also brings the big classy centre back Mike Byron from Droylsden at least on trial, he will certainly know of him as Byron had two fine games against Darlington in the F.A Cup.

Edited by BP1960

Is he the one with the quality 'tache? I'm fairly certain I know the school you are on about mate (having worked in Sherburn myself) so good on him.

Is he the one with the quality 'tache? I'm fairly certain I know the school you are on about mate (having worked in Sherburn myself) so good on him.

The Tache makes Earls' look crap.

As i said, a top quality sad loser level bloke (talked to him at Farsley myself, which I believe says it all*)

*About me.