How many times will away fans get large area of RRE next season?

Before i renew my season ticket for the RRE, just wondering how many times you think we will have to move?

Potentially

Leeds

Norwich

Charlton

Huddersfield

Southampton

Tranmere (if there doing well?)

Stockport

Millwall (after a good season this season?)

If its going to be that many, think i'll give the chaddy end a go. How many do you think?

Before i renew my season ticket for the RRE, just wondering how many times you think we will have to move?

Potentially

Leeds

Norwich

Charlton - Unlikely

Huddersfield

Southampton - Highly unlikely

Stockport

Millwall (after a good season this season?) - Highly unlikely

If its going to be that many, think i'll give the chaddy end a go. How many do you think?

And if the matches are at night then Norwich too.

Potentially

Leeds

Norwich

Charlton

Huddersfield

Southampton

Stockport

Millwall (after a good season this season?)

CHARLTON????? NEVER! your looking about 700-800 fans at the most from them maybe 1400 if its the first game of the season.

I reckon 5 at the most, Leeds,stockport,hudd,norwich,saints.

Leeds, Stockport, Huddersfield.

Even Huddersfield is a borderline decision.

Not Tranmere. Ever.

Not Millwall. Was it 12,000 they got for a play-off game with Leeds? Unless the police force a decision on the club following pie fest / urine bottles last season.

Southampton, Charlton, Norwich: Depends on when the fixtures come out for. Early in the season, then yes. Beyond the first few weeks then there will be an assessment of their following and a decision to make.

Leeds (the whole end probably), Huddersfield and Carlisle. Potentially Tranmere, Stockport and Millwall. If doing brilliant you can add Brighton to the list - but it would take doing very well.

i hope not because it didn't work last season - they didn't sell their allocation and their fans bought tickets for the main stand anyway. But given how low the attendance was this year,it'll be hard to argue with the police if that's what they tell the club to do.

Leeds, Stockport, Huddersfield.

I`d say just those three tbh.

Edit: I`d say Stockport is debatable, with all there financial difficulties next season they may well be struggling which would have an impact of away support, aswell as it being there second season now.

Edited by kellys_discopants

I`d say just those three tbh.

Edit: I`d say Stockport is debatable, with all there financial difficulties next season they may well be struggling which would have an impact of away support, aswell as it being there second season now.

I believe Stockport will be well followed next season, under their newly appointed management team of Gannon and Ward. With the exception of Tommy Rowe, they've lost nobody of significance (yet).

They will come out of administration debt free, having used the administration period to reduce a large chunk of the take the parasitical Sale Sharks have previously sucked out of the football business.

A search at companies house also identifies a new firm set up on 18th May ... Stockport County (2009) Ltd. I suspect that may well be used as a vehicle to purchase the club with a far more robust business model.

Then again, could be miles off!

Edited by opinions4u