Backroom Staff Confirmed

well watching the vidoes on the os of the new assistant and goal keeper coach thay say all the right things so far 100% improvement there confidence and strictness will surely get the best out of the players exciting times so far :D

Having watched his [Martin Gray] interview on LW my optimism for next season is growing and growing. As a duo these are two hard-working and no nonsense football men with the credentials to back this up. They are exactly what this club has been crying out for for years and their intentions and nouse are becoming ever more evident with the quality signings they are making.

I'm not making the annual mistake of getting my hopes up too high this season, I'm just going to say two things: Firstly, my confidence in them right now is absolute and secondly, no-one had heard of Owen Coyle when he took over at Burnley.

For those without LW the gist of Gray's interview is:

Very excited for the future.

Everything is built on discipline, know when to have a laugh, know when not to.

Long distance journeys not a problem, used to them at Darlo.

Off the field set-up is excellent, makes on the field stuff easier.

Woof.

Edited by Ackey
Merged and added [comment]

Having watched his [Martin Gray] interview on LW my optimism for next season is growing and growing. As a duo these are two hard-working and no nonsense football men with the credentials to back this up. They are exactly what this club has been crying out for for years and their intentions and nouse are becoming ever more evident with the quality signings they are making.

I'm not making the annual mistake of getting my hopes up too high this season, I'm just going to say two things: Firstly, my confidence in them right now is absolute and secondly, no-one had heard of Owen Coyle when he took over at Burnley.

For those without LW the gist of Gray's interview is:

Very excited for the future.

Everything is built on discipline, know when to have a laugh, know when not to.

Long distance journeys not a problem, used to them at Darlo.

Off the field set-up is excellent, makes on the field stuff easier.

Woof.

what?, He actaully said "Woof" :shock::grin:

well watching the vidoes on the os of the new assistant and goal keeper coach thay say all the right things so far 100% improvement there confidence and strictness will surely get the best out of the players exciting times so far :D

its about time we had omething serious its like its a football club now with ppl willing to take u to the next step, bring on the small section in the RRE, no wonder away fans love it in there everyone cramed in make a great atmosphere so bring it on DP do us proud (no pressure) bbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :grin:

I'm well chuffed that Martin Gray's involved at Latics. I'd have loved to have seen him here as a player. Hard as nails.

Yup

If the players turn out a half arsed performance that even resembles what we have had to put up with this season, then I would not like to be in the changing rooms at half time

so bring it on DP do us proud (no pressure) bbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :grin:

For anyone (not kellysheroes particularly) who may be waiting to get on DP's back, just keep in mind that Owen Coyle was booed at Burnley to begin with, but now he is regarded by everyone as the Messiah!

For anyone (not kellysheroes particularly) who may be waiting to get on DP's back, just keep in mind that Owen Coyle was booed at Burnley to begin with, but now he is regarded by everyone as the Messiah!

i dont actually think ive ever booooooooooed any player or manager

does anyone reckon martin as got a slight looking of rob stockdale (fans team keeper)???? :grin::wink:

is he on here anyway???

do you mean me by any chance?(stockford not stockdale but I get your drift)

it makes a change from dr fox though ;-)

do you mean me by any chance?(stockford not stockdale but I get your drift)

it makes a change from dr fox though ;-)

yeah stockford, must of mixed up with a pro player :grin: is there one called stockdale?? im sure there is

is this you then or just someone who knows him???

yeah stockford, must of mixed up with a pro player :grin: is there one called stockdale?? im sure there is

is this you then or just someone who knows him???

It is me - I think there is a pro(player)named robbie stockdale