who could it be?

got told today by a client of ours that theyre about to sponsor a player at oldham, he hasnt signed yet but hes on the verge of signin.

the only clue they gave me was that he was foreign and was currently in his country sorting things out.

i no it could be anybody so this is probably a pointless post but i was wondering if anybody knew more about this

apparently there was some sponsors meetin last night

got told today by a client of ours that theyre about to sponsor a player at oldham, he hasnt signed yet but hes on the verge of signin.

the only clue they gave me was that he was foreign and was currently in his country sorting things out.

i no it could be anybody so this is probably a pointless post but i was wondering if anybody knew more about this

Good lord.

A day or two after somebody reports that Abbott's back home in Poland this appears!

Fabian Yantorno?

:wink:

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that it's Jan Budtz.

Does your client make sombreros?

Franz Bergmeier maybe?

it could be one of these;

Mexican midfielder Juan Kerr

Danish stiker Adam Zapel

Italian midfielder Alf A Romeo (hear he has a good engine)

Irish defender Chris P Bacon

American forwards Don Key and Earl E Bird

German Jack Haas

Italian Pepe Roni

it could be one of these;

Mexican midfielder Juan Kerr

Danish stiker Adam Zapel

Italian midfielder Alf A Romeo (hear he has a good engine)

Irish defender Chris P Bacon

American forwards Don Key and Earl E Bird

German Jack Haas

Italian Pepe Roni

I'm sure some people on here want canadian womens international Amanda Hugginkiss!!

Edited by jimsleftfoot

It was mentioned on Notts Countys website early this week that they were waiting to speak to Billy Clarke, who is currently out of the country on personal matters, he is Irish.................who knows, watch this space !!!

This is a link to that

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/8069526.stm

If DP rates him, and he must know him really well, then I would have thought we must be favourites over County if we areinterested. Then again if Championship clubs make an offer as well............