The chrons made up stories

So today we are in the hunt for Trotman according to the rarely wrong

im certain they just come on here and pick off rumours and write an article about it

- kennedy number 1 target

- were signing 7 darlo

- trotman was mentioned on here

- no mention of worthington prior to his signing

the list is endless

It's beginning to look that way.

I understand there is a chance Athletic could land the 22-year-old central defender on a season-long loan. - Bugby.

Obviously, he won't reveal his source, but we could do with a bit more substantiation than "I understand..."

I wouldn't be adverse to Trotman on a season-long loan, in fact, I'd be quite happy, but he would have to prove his fitness before that happens and I'm sure Penney will feel the same.

So today we are in the hunt for Trotman according to the rarely wrong

im certain they just come on here and pick off rumours and write an article about it

- kennedy number 1 target

- were signing 7 darlo

- trotman was mentioned on here

- no mention of worthington prior to his signing

the list is endless

to be fair, nearly every player we play against or anyone that played for darlington gets mentioned on here during the transfer window. its a constant stream of rumours and nonsence

why does anyone keep reading it if they hate it so much.

perhaps someone should plant a completely ficticious rumour thread. see if it gets in the chron

I was thinking about this the other day. We need to spread a name amongst a group of about 10 posters by private message then build it over time, not just everyone starts saying Yantorno bla bla bla.....

It popped up in the 'getting worse by the week chron', the story about the Micah Richards money after it was discussed on here

And before Penney was appointed it was in the chron about the Victor Chandler betting patterns - again after it was discussed on here

It popped up in the 'getting worse by the week chron', the story about the Micah Richards money after it was discussed on here

And before Penney was appointed it was in the chron about the Victor Chandler betting patterns - again after it was discussed on here

I have to say, the person I heard it from is usually right? This was before I saw anything in the chron.

I'm not convinced Mr Bugby uses OWTB as a :sauce: but I would be surprised if he doesn't share a few :sauce: s with the more connected people on here.

And having sniffed out a possible story, if he looks on here and see it's being discussed by fans that might make it more likely it goes to print.

I'm not convinced Mr Bugby uses OWTB as a :sauce: but I would be surprised if he doesn't share a few :sauce: s with the more connected people on here.

And having sniffed out a possible story, if he looks on here and see it's being discussed by fans that might make it more likely it goes to print.

Bugby is a tool....but of course he has had a bad week with the Redpox losing hasnt he ?

Even if he/they did read this site i'm pretty sure that they wouldn't even dream of publishing some of the 'gumph' that is spouted on here at times

Correct Futchers some of the nuggets who write tosh on here believe the chron is copying them hahahahaha.

I expect Bugby, being a man of many years in the job of football journalist, has a few more sources and contacts than some fans' messageboard full of cranks.

Also, it's like some people on here think the Chron never came out of with similar type of transfer rumour stories when Yarwood was doing the writing.....

Get over your own self-importance OWTB....

Edited by Yard Dog