OWTB.co.uk Masters Competition Winners

Matts.png

Congratulations to LaticsPete and SeasideLatic who have each won a pair of tickets to the North West Masters 2009 thanks to OWTB.co.uk and our partners at the Masters.

Further congratulations go to Old Chaddy Ender who was the lucky winner of a pair of tickets from our Twitter competition, which was kindly hosted by our friends at Trust Oldham.

Stay with OWTB.co.uk for further ticket offers in the coming weeks, and some exclusive Masters announcements.

Winners were selected randomly from all entries received and thanks go to Random.org for their excellent randomiser. Winners will be contacted shortly by OWTB to make arrangements for the tickets to be transferred.

Great. Many thanks. BTW I think this site is extremely well moderated and administered. Indeed I would go so far as to say that it is a model for excellence.

See JSS - that's how you win! :lol:

Seriously, thanks Pete, we try. I'll be in touch in the next couple of days with more details.

Great. Many thanks. BTW I think this site is extremely well moderated and administered. Indeed I would go so far as to say that it is a model for excellence.

Alright, alright, you've already won. No need to go overboard :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
I once won the colouring competition in the Rochdale Observer 3 weeks in a row. Not the most popular competition then?

I was going to say, you were either the only entrant or you knew somebody on the panel! :wink: