is it true that he got caught in the shower with one of our youth players ?

Please consider your answers carefully folks. Without proof you could be subject to litigation and OWTB.co.uk will accept no responsibility for your comments.

Cheers.

If it was proven to be true, then there's no way he'd get a job in football again. Look how ostracised Dave Jones was for the allegations against him (or how well Graham Rix's career turned out).

I can't see why he'd sue, it was about the best thing he did here.

Such rumours have probably circulated about unpopular players and managers at every club in the land. Remember the daft talk surrounding Coppell's sudden resignation at City?

Incidentally, why is Wadsworth so unpopular with Latics fans? His record was, on the whole, no better nor worse than any other manager we've had since Joe Royle's departure for Everton. Admittedly that 7-1 against Cardiff was hard to take, but it was hardly typical of the season.

Such rumours have probably circulated about unpopular players and managers at every club in the land. Remember the daft talk surrounding Coppell's sudden resignation at City?

Incidentally, why is Wadsworth so unpopular with Latics fans? His record was, on the whole, no better nor worse than any other manager we've had since Joe Royle's departure for Everton. Admittedly that 7-1 against Cardiff was hard to take, but it was hardly typical of the season.

When we had well.. appeared to have money he wasted it on players like Allan Smart that is the main reason I dislike him!

His record wasnt that bad but the Club should have achieved a much better position with the "money" we were shelling out on transfer fees.

Please consider your answers carefully folks. Without proof you could be subject to litigation and OWTB.co.uk will accept no responsibility for your comments.

Cheers.

Weren't you bragging about having been in the Latics youth team* back in the day Ackey?

*Incidentally, I think Ackey is about 24, skinny and has high cheekbones, which may or may not appeal to a certain clientele*

Weren't you bragging about having been in the Latics youth team* back in the day Ackey?

*Incidentally, I think Ackey is about 24, skinny and has high cheekbones, which may or may not appeal to a certain clientele*

:lol:

The thought of being skinny appeals, but is tragically untrue!

When we had well.. appeared to have money he wasted it on players like Allan Smart that is the main reason I dislike him!

His record wasnt that bad but the Club should have achieved a much better position with the "money" we were shelling out on transfer fees.

To be fair, the money only really came in halfway through the season IIRC. We started it with Ritchie, Moore came in sacked Ritchie and in came team Wadsworth/Dowie.

He brought in Murray so it wasn't all bad.